Sign in to follow this  
sheryl76

Newbie any help would be appreciated..April 24th Wedding Bahia Principe Akumal

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
Wow, I don't know what to say about your mom other than I feel awful for you and I understand why you lost the planning joy. What a difficult time for you. *Big Hug*

Let us know what you need help with...invites? favors? decor? We're all here to make it easier so don't be shy, there is enough time left to make it happen :o)
How much time to allow for getting hair done, getting ready (as I will be doing this on my own), and when is the best time for photo's (Ive heard too early and the pic's are washed out;and too late then it's to dark)...Im getting married at 1pm but we aren't going to have picture's taken at are ceremony so we thought we might give some time to freshen up a bit before photo's as it is going to be so hot at 1pm...I was thinking about 3pm?? This is all I can think of right now..

How much time to allow for getting hair done Bridal Hair takes two hours, regular hair takes one and a half hours, and make up takes thirty minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
How much time to allow for getting hair done Bridal Hair takes two hours, regular hair takes one and a half hours, and make up takes thirty minutes.
thank you that helps to set some time schedule...:)

welcome1.gif to the forum. Sorry to hear about your loss. I can see why planning is rough for you. But, the forum is here to help you! Ask away and you will get lots of responses.

So sorry about your Mom sad.gif Welcome to the forum, you will get loads of advice and support here! Just ask, search, and read!