Sign in to follow this  
Diana

Junior Member?

I have to say, it's fun looking at everyone's posts when they are lamenting being a NOOBS and now beside their name it says VIP member, Senior member etc. Fun : )

Is it sad that I aspire to become a VIP member....

Is it sadder that I bough coconut deodorant so that I could smell like beachy suntan lotion all day long? I've never look so forward to sweating : P lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaW View Post
Play in the arcade.....video games, there is a link above that you can play games and if you get a high score above other scores and you earn points...
Wow....now that is something that I didn't know. Pretty cool. I am going to try that.

i had no idea you had to have x number of points to be able to use polls, but maybe that's the case! you can add a poll to a thread to give people the chance to "vote" on several options.

This is a huge help... I'm beginning to anxiously await the time it does not say NOOB below my name... At least it's better than Lurker- anyone know what that one is?? And is it possible to go down if you are not posting everyday... sort of like being demoted?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsZ View Post
This is a huge help... I'm beginning to anxiously await the time it does not say NOOB below my name... At least it's better than Lurker- anyone know what that one is?? And is it possible to go down if you are not posting everyday... sort of like being demoted?!
i think it is 30 posts so you are close wink.gif