Diana

Junior Member?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-marcus View Post
im not really sure but junior member sounds AWWFFFULLYYY close to junior mints and we all know how tasty those are :)
Dear Lord: there are days when I just search Jean-Marcus' posts to give myself a little lift. Be good to him. We need him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-marcus
im not really sure but junior member sounds AWWFFFULLYYY close to junior mints and we all know how tasty those are :)

Dear Lord: there are days when I just search Jean-Marcus' posts to give myself a little lift. Be good to him. We need him!
HAHAHA> okay that made not just my day but probably my entire month. if you liked that one you should go read my new career that i posted in http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t15752

im glad everyone gets me wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&J2008 View Post
I think I'm destined to be a "NOOB" forever...I can't even get a picture posted of my dress!!
If you want to PM or e-mail it to me I'll post it for you. I just got increased to Full Member today. It doesn't take long trust me. Actually if you look to the beginning of this thread you'll see me when I felt just like you.

crybaby2.gif

So I just read this thread hoping it would tell me when my status will move up from "noob". Darn it no luck...Oh well I am on a mission now I am tired of being a "noob"