I'm getting married at Las Caletas

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs. McKinley to be

Mrs. McKinley to be
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 06:15 PM

Hello Everyone! My name is Angie and I just recently got engaged on Oct. 1st! My fiance Brett and I have always said that we would marry in Puerto Vallarta and now our dreams are coming true! We have contacted the Wedding planner at Las Caletas and will be checking out the site this May! Our wedding is not until May of 2009 but I love all this wedding stuff and have been planning like crazy! I seriously need a new hobby for all of my free time- ha, ha! Anyway, I would love to hear feedback, see photos, get advice from anyone who has had a wedding at Las Caletas. Thanks!

#2 Jones4Me

• Banned
    • 381 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 06:32 PM

I am not able to help with the Mexico stuff, but I did want to welcome you to the forum. There are LOTS of ladies on here who can give some great advice. Just look around some, and some of your questions are probably answered out there! But, don't worry - people are good about helping here!
      Glad to have you!

#3 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 06:33 PM

Hi Angie! I'm also getting married May of '09 possibly in Las Caletas. What day are you guys thinking of? We're wanting to have it on the 24th.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#4 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 07:10 PM

welcome to the forum! I was married at Las Caletas this past June, and there are quite a few others that have been or will be married there. Jamy (starchild) being another very active member. There are some links in my siggy if you're interested. Let us know how we can help!

#5 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 07:13 PM

Welcome to the forum, and Congrats on your engagement!!

#6 NYJen

• 1,326 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 07:23 PM

Welcome to the forum. You'll get tons of info here.

#7 starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 08:23 PM

Yay!!!! Welcome to another LC bride (to be). We have covered a lot in the Las Caletas thread so check that out, and feel free to ask Ann or I or any of us if you have any questions. Congrats on your engagement and decision to wed in PV :o)

#8 Yari

• VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 08:47 PM

Welcome to this great forum!

I too am getting married in Las Caletas! I am so excited.

#9 Chiquita

• 2,674 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 08:51 PM

Welcome to the forum! You are getting married on my birthday.. yay! :)

#10 TA Lindsay

TA Lindsay
                    • 413 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 11:46 PM

Welcome to the forum!! I always get so excited when there are new LC brides (to be)!!!

Feel free to ask if you have any questions! We're coming up on our 1 year anniversary already!!!! I want to go back and do it all over again!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users