Photo

Las Caletas is Beautiful - Wedding photos

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 HeatherNDan

HeatherNDan
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 03:52 AM

Dan and I got married at Las Caletas on Oct 26, 2007. It was breath taking. Las Caletas is even more beautiful than I ever expected. It was truly a tropical paradise. For brides - I totally recommend going early with your bridal party to take advantage of the private beach, spa and bridal suite. Our day couldn't have been better - not a cloud in the ski and full moon at night! Here's a slide show of our day at Las Calets...

Heather and Dan

(you may have to cut and past link to your browser. Sorry I don't really know how to work this site and we=hen I tired to upload pics - it was invalid file)

If any one has any questions about Las Caletas I'm very happy to give you any feedback.

Heather

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 04:01 AM

YES!! I never tire of LC stories and pics. Every photographer gets a different perpective, it's so cool to look at. Great pics!! (the color in #29 is awesome!)

You were a beautiful bride and everything looked as perfect as ever there. Thanks for sharing!

P.S. We had a full moon too....it was a nice little treat from the heavens :P

#3 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 12:16 PM

I am so glad you came back to post these, I was worried we wouldn't hear from you again!

Your pictures are great - like Jamy said, I just never tired of looking at photos from LC.

the smiles on your faces are sooo genuine - you can just see how happy you were!

#4 hls140

hls140
        • 102 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 12:51 PM

Beautiful!!! Love your dress--its my favorite!!!! You look great and your flowers are gorgeous!!

#5 lscilley

lscilley
          • 1,466 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 12:53 PM

Wow it's looks beautiful there makes me re-think where I want to have my wedding! Your dress looked great on you! Congrats!

#6 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 20 December 2007 - 01:49 PM

Oh my word I adore both of your dresses! Where did you find them? That was a fantastic slideshow, the music was fun and the pics had such great color!

#7 Leia78

Leia78
            • VIP Member
            • 2,459 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 01:51 PM

Very beautiful pictures! Your look radiant!

#8 Jones4Me

Jones4Me
              • Banned
              • 381 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 01:54 PM

Great photos. Looks like a beautiful day. Congratulations!

#9 CarrieRN

CarrieRN
                • 815 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 02:06 PM

Fabulous pics and you look gorgeous! Glad your day went so well.
                  http://i236.photobuc....m/IMG_1472.jpg
                  Philip at 1 yr old. Go Steelers!
                  Soon I will get to post wedding pics, figure I should get some more Philip in first!

http://dv.daisypath.com/Mvdhm5/.png

#10 MrsV-to-be

MrsV-to-be
                  • 554 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 01:47 AM

Congratulations!! your wedding looked like it was so much fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users