Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

Help pick January Sig pic theme

Hello,

We are currently looking for ideas for our January signature picture theme. We thought about "Family related" or a picture of how you spent your New Year. If you have a better suggestion or if you like one of the ones we came up with, please post up..

I'm not sure if you would want to use it for this month but what about scanning our favorite childhood photos? I know I've been bad with the siggy challenges lately but I've been going picture crazy with all my wedding photos.

i really like the idea of how you spent new years! i think people could get pretty creative with it :)

what about the idea of something related to any NY resolutions? like for me it would be something about working out ... so i could post something that would motivate me. i don't actually really do resolutions - but if i did - that would be it! lol

oh tough! i like the resolutions idea! or what about something wedding related? like your bouquet or what will be your bouquet (actually maybe that would be better for Spring since flowers come back in season). hhhmmm

I like the resolution idea. What a great way to be inspired. We all look at the siggys all day...wouldn't it be nice if they inspired us to put the cookie down and get up and exercise! I know I need the help. :)