Photo

Personal Wedding Website

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#71 brecluse

brecluse
  • 196 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 01:43 PM

Yeah, they take a fee I think it's like under 4% of the what's given and I think they charge $1 to each person giving. But it's free to set it up and if no one gives you money on there you don't get charged at all.

I'm really hoping most people will send us checks, but it's a way to let people know our preference.
    TTD :: Tortola, BVI

#72 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
    • 298 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 01:21 AM

We didn't purchase our website through a wedding website. We bought our domain from Web Hosting, website design and domain name registration services and my FH created it from scratch. He is pretty savvy in this field. He decided that he wants to get back into the media business so we will be using it for that after we get married. Tell me what you guys think!!!

Welcome To Our Site!

#73 Birdie07

Birdie07
      • 1,218 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 05:54 AM

I made mine with wedding announcer also. It's very easy and I can add pages and upload documents and I love that I have music. So far it's pretty easy but with our small amount of people coming they don't really use it haha. But oh well cause it was FREEEEE and no ads. YAY.
        Our Wedding Website

#74 Birdie07

Birdie07
        • 1,218 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 06:04 AM

I forgot to add a shoutout but I can't remember who's site it was but I loved there wording and I'm horrible with it so I might of "borrowed" it hahaha...but damn if I can remember who it was ....hmm..neways whoever you are THANKS!!!

#75 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 08:41 PM

I used the "theweddingtracker" site to create mine...didn't realize there were so many options.

Anyhow, here is mine Yari & Brian's Wedding Wedding WebSite

#76 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,328 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:19 PM

I used Wedding Tracker also... it was easy and if you google it you can find a 50% off code pretty easy.
              www.TheNaiotis.com

#77 Opice34

Opice34
              • 414 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 10:33 PM

Are there any other sites besides wedding tracker that allow you to create your own website name? I.e, a wesite name without "weddingwindow" or "ewedding" in it. It seems like lots of you guys have regular website names, but I'm having trouble finding sites that allow you to do that!!

Thanks!

#78 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 11:52 AM

i think they all do - for a fee. i know wedding window does. check out some of the examples in the document on the first post.

#79 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                  • Moderators
                  • 25,218 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                  • LocationSeattle

Posted 15 January 2008 - 06:58 PM

Opice34-- if you do the upgrade to premium account on ewedding.com it's $89 but you get to pick your domain name. It's for a year, and you can pick options for longer or whatever after that.

#80 Opice34

Opice34
                  • 414 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 09:53 PM

Great - thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users