174 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 23 January 2006 - 02:46 AM

here are some great places to get a personal wedding website that is more customized than theknot.com.

Free Wedding Website Trial | Personal Wedding Websites

Create Your Own Personal Wedding Website Today. Free Trial.

Weddings & Honeymoon Planning, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Invitations, Wedding Favors, Destination Weddings at WeddingSolutions.com

Wedding Websites - Create your free premium wedding web site!

if you have a wedding website you'd like to share, please do so.

I just attached a document to this post. Ann (AnnR) was sweet enough to compile all the info and put it in one document to summarize it.

Dreams Resort
May 27, 2006

Attached Files

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 KG6559A

KG6559A
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 01:13 AM

www.katieandchris06.com

Katie

Hilton Los Cabos

June 17, 2006
    Katie

Hilton Los Cabos

June 17, 2006

#3 Janet

Janet
    • VIP Member
    • 7,459 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 01:52 AM

I used www.ewedding.com. for $89 you get a personalized domain name and lots of features. my site is still under construction, but so far I am pleased!

www.janetandandrew.com

-Janet

11.11.06 Cabo Surf Hotel

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 January 2006 - 02:02 AM

can't wait to see the finished site!

Click the image to open in full size.

Dreams Resort

May 27, 2006

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 MSMAZE31

MSMAZE31
      • 176 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 03:33 PM

www.aprilandmazio.com password love...I think it was $69 0r $79 for the site. I love it and it has music..only draw back is you can't customize page titles.

#6 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 10:25 PM

special offers for wedding websites through the knot.

I don't have mine yet and probrably won't untill we set our date and location. But once we do, I'll make sure to post.

pwp_offers

#7 -Kate-

-Kate-
          • VIP Member
          • 7,676 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 10:37 PM

Wedding Websites - Brett and Kate

We used wedding window. I love that they had an option in our colors - red and blue. Plus, it's easy to update.

#8 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
            • VIP Member
            • 931 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 10:38 PM

we used wedquarters.com

$25 for a year of hosting, and $15 for a custom domain.

#9 EDYTA

EDYTA
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 10:40 PM

Kate I really like the look of ur website totally love the boat pic....btw u guys are such a cute couple

#10 -Kate-

-Kate-
                • VIP Member
                • 7,676 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 10:49 PM

Aw...thanks!

The boat pic was just one of the options they had to choose from - anyone can use it! We are so sunburnt in that pic. We figured that is how we will be in Mexico so we should just get people prepared.

I forgot to mention before that I stole the language from Kash's website. I must give credit to her for that one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users