Photo

Personal Wedding Website

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#41 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
  • 420 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 10:28 AM

I love Kash's website too, i'm using it as an example for all the useful info. Anyone know what she used??

Welcome

Did it cost anything?
    Thanks
    Margaret & Eric

#42 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
    • 420 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 10:33 AM

Oh, I just found it on Ann's one sheeter! Ann, I love your one sheeters, so easy for seeing it all in one place! My fiance says to give you a kiss from him because he can't handle all the different information sources, and so he'll only look at you're one sheeters! So, here you go (hug, not a kiss thank you very much):
      Margaret & Eric

#43 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 01:07 PM

lol - i'll take the hug! you're wery welcome - glad it's useful!

#44 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 January 2007 - 03:44 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MagsieMexico
        Oh, I just found it on Ann's one sheeter! Ann, I love your one sheeters, so easy for seeing it all in one place! My fiance says to give you a kiss from him because he can't handle all the different information sources, and so he'll only look at you're one sheeters! So, here you go (hug, not a kiss thank you very much):
        wasnt it so sweet of her to put that together!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#45 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 04:18 PM

awwwww, shucks, guys

#46 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
          • 420 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 02:38 PM

Okay, so I've totally copied Kash, hope you don't mind!

Not much there yet, since I don't even have a venue yet! But will be populating soon...
            Margaret & Eric

#47 EDYTA

EDYTA
            • 1,277 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 02:51 PM

First step is deciding on the background u want to use...o my this took me hours lol...i looked at it so far and it looks great can't wait to see the rest

#48 Debs

Debs
              • VIP Member
              • 7,104 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 06:51 PM

Here is our site. With the exchange it was pretty good, and by paying $$ you don't get the ads like you do on some of the free wedsites, I didn't like that at all. (Here you are trying to book your friends in for a group rate, and there's ads for CHEAP PUNTA CANA HOTELS!!) lol

Anyway, here's our site: our site!

#49 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 06:55 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Debs
                  Here is our site. With the exchange it was pretty good, and by paying $$ you don't get the ads like you do on some of the free wedsites, I didn't like that at all. (Here you are trying to book your friends in for a group rate, and there's ads for CHEAP PUNTA CANA HOTELS!!) lol

Anyway, here's our site: our site!
                  wow, Deb - this looks great, very festive and creative. i love it!

#50 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                  • 5,248 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 07:41 PM

Deb I loved your site. It's so different from anything I've seen. The place looks gorgeous, it makes me want to go there. And I love the little thing on the bottom that tells you punta cana's daily temperature. Good job!

-Glenda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users