174 replies to this topic

#21 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 06:15 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by destinationbride07
    Our Wedding Website

I cant figure out how to make a photo square and music....
    Love the yellow flowers!! Your site really gives a feel for Hawaii. I would be so excited to go if I was one of your guests.

-Glenda

#22 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 06:17 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by anacgarcia
      Ana y Roux

I built it my self, just bought the domain and hosting trhough godaddy.com, I think it was like $50 for both..
      Ana, you and your fiance are such a good looking couple!! Love the website especially since I can understand it.

-Glenda

#23 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
      • 1,188 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 06:18 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Darlsay
        Wow, Thanks to you all. I guess I'll have to start putting a page together. All of yours look fabulous. Are any sites easier than others to navigate thru? Little experience here on the computer.
        I used wedding window and it was really easy to do. I would have never thought I would be able to make a website that looked half way decent but it turned out nice and my guest have all comented on how neat it is to be able to get details on the web. GOOD LUCK!
        Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
        http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#24 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 30 December 2006 - 12:05 PM

I ditto the ease of wedding window. When we changed our plans the two weeks ago, it only took me about an hour to change our entire site with new info...they also have a new website builder tool. They also have a lot of colors and picture options.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#25 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 11:02 PM

When I was trying to decide which website to use, I put together a list of the options and some examples - many of which are your own websites! I also have some of your comments in there.

I thought it might be helpful for those of you that are just starting up!

Attached Files

#26 HydneW

HydneW
          • 18 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 01:43 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by akh
            When I was trying to decide which website to use, I put together a list of the options and some examples - many of which are your own websites! I also have some of your comments in there.

I thought it might be helpful for those of you that are just starting up!
            Thanks, Ann, for putting this together. It'll really help me when I get started on a website...(if I can just pick a date!)

#27 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 January 2007 - 01:59 AM

ann, i read through your word doc and it is so super helpful! do you mind if i attach it in the first post so brides do not miss it?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#28 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 12:08 PM

not at all - post away! i do much better with things if they're all in one place - and i wanted to give that to paul since he's in charge of our website! glad it's useful!

#29 anaderoux

anaderoux
              • 3,220 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 08:47 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                Ana, you and your fiance are such a good looking couple!! Love the website especially since I can understand it.

-Glenda

Thanx Glenda!! you speak spanish??

#30 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                • 5,248 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 09:00 PM

Yes I speak spanish.

-Glenda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users