• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#101 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:44 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DreaW
    If you have a mac computer, the iweb feature is super easy to use. I used this for our website.
    god bless you fellow mac user hehehe

#102 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 05 February 2008 - 06:16 PM

OK, finally got mine mostly up and running! Some things I'll tweak, I'm sure, over the next month before it goes public on our STD's. I've been working on it here and there since October! It was $89 even from Wedding Websites - Create your free premium wedding web site!. Enjoy!
    abbieanddoug.com

#103 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
    • 5,681 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 07:30 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by DougsGirl
      OK, finally got mine mostly up and running! Some things I'll tweak, I'm sure, over the next month before it goes public on our STD's. I've been working on it here and there since October! It was $89 even from Wedding Websites - Create your free premium wedding web site!. Enjoy!
      abbieanddoug.com
      Looks awesome Abbie!!

#104 brigopens

brigopens
      • 247 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 02:59 AM

OK, after getting through the planning, actual wedding, and some receptions, I've decided that I am very happy with the website and photo site we chose to use...

We looked at tons of sites and clearly, Wedding Window.com was the best!

And for photosharing post wedding, we've been amazed with Digital Photography-Upload, Print, Share, and Organize Your Digital Photos with dotPhoto.com

Hope the recommendations are helpful!
        Our Bridal Party in Mexico

#105 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
        • 1,565 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 04:15 AM

i just got an email today that Wedding Planning Guide and Free Wedding Websites - mywedding.com is now offering FREE wedding websites :) and this is what it offers

Our free wedding websites feature:
          Matching invitation designs-couples can choose from over 20 new designs that come with the option of ordering matching invitations!
          Online registry-couples can set up and display an online registry that allows them to register for any item from any online or retail location without ever having to step foot into a brick-and-mortar store.
          Music player-couples can choose their favorite songs to play as people are browsing their site.
          Photo sharing-couples can upload photos throughout their site as well as organize them into photo albums.
          Blog feature-couples can chronicle their wedding planning adventures for family and friends.
          Online RSVP-our wedding websites have the ability to keep track of RSVP's and meal selections to make it easier for the couple to have all wedding information in one place.
          You Tube video sharing-couples can post their own wedding videos to their site for friends and family to view.
          Wedding event details-multiple pages within each site are dedicated to informing guests about all wedding related events such as: directions, venue details, maps, accommodation information, and local attractions.

hope that helps all you wedding couples out

#106 sm316217

sm316217
          • 50 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:44 PM

We used ewedding.com and love our site. Good Luck!

#107 MissyR

MissyR
            • 1,210 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 10:39 PM

We used wedding window and I absolutely love it! Easy to work with and update etc.

Feel free to take a look if you want!

http://www.missyandb...ddingwindow.com

#108 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 03:57 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Melissa Radolli
                We used wedding window and I absolutely love it! Easy to work with and update etc.

Feel free to take a look if you want!

http://www.missyandb...ddingwindow.com
                Your website is great! I love the seashells.

#109 MissyR

MissyR
                • 1,210 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 12:16 PM

Thanks! It was actually really easy especially since I don't know much about web design! It's been really well received by our guests which is all you can ask for!

#110 twixygrl

twixygrl
                  • 293 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 03:59 PM

I am posing a link to our wedding website which we designed through wedshare. I would highly recommend this site. It has some amazing and powerful features. Especially the RSVP, News and Events, Forum, Adress Book. I really can not say enough good things about this service. The best part...you get your own domain name.

Visit us at http://www.melissaandkendall.com

Also, I would like to say thank you to Tammy and the other girls that have posted to this thread. I have used their information in designing my own site and added our own info as well. I hope that some of you will be able to use this to help design your own site!
                    Twixygrl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users