Cali--12 days! Wow!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

• Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 06 December 2007 - 06:53 PM

You must be getting super excited :) Are you all set? I can't wait to see and hear how your dress worked out. Make sure to post pics asap when you get back!

#2 Birdie07

• 1,218 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:13 PM

Awww...thanks! I'm almost all set. I need sandals for FI, seamless undies? or something like that. I need to get my nails done but I'm waiting last minute for that. Oh and colored sand. Btw...anyone know where I can get that at? Haha and thats about it. I'm way excited. I wish I could leave right now. No stress though. I want to put my dress on really so I can take pics but looking at it on the hanger tied on with ribbons and stuff...it seems like alot of work. But I will take lots in Jamaica for you! Did you try it on yet??

#3 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 07:23 PM

Sounds like you've got everything very much under control! Good for you!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#4 Christine

• VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:50 PM

try an arts and crafts store for the colored sand, they always have stuff like that there.
      have fun and enjoy the warm weather.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#5 Saraha

• 2,597 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:59 PM

Sounds like your all set to go. I was just at Joann's and Michaels, both of them have colored sand!

#6 Birdie07

• 1,218 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:09 PM

Yay thanks!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users