Photo

how long did you book your photographer for?

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#41 yamille

yamille
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 07:09 AM

6 or 7 hours I can't remember. Lately I have also been wondering if we should do video though as well. I don't want to miss any of it!

#42 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:25 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by yamille
      6 or 7 hours I can't remember. Lately I have also been wondering if we should do video though as well. I don't want to miss any of it!
      I am so glad we got a video. it was a last minute decision. I will receive my video next week & I'll post it. As soon as the ceremony was over I was so glad to know we'd have a video coming. You just can't take it all in. I want to see the guests, relive the ceremony, & see what happened before I got there.

#43 yamille

yamille
      • 1,460 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:38 PM

That's all that I needed to hear Morgan. I new I needed video!

#44 michelle08

michelle08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,702 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:43 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by yamille
          That's all that I needed to hear Morgan. I new I needed video!
          I wish we have done a video....I can't remember from when I started walking to us being on the beach taking photos...it's a blur! ;(

I know my husband's brother had his camera going but we haven't talked to him since we have been back so I don't have a copy of that yet and it was just from his seat so I don't know how good it is anyway....

#45 endlesslove

endlesslove
          • 362 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 09:33 PM

We'll be hiring Claudia for 3 hours, and have Juan as our photographer with the package we get from The Excellence, so between the two I think we'll have enough pictures. An we'll also have our TTD pictures the following day.

#46 Latinhunny33

Latinhunny33
            • 72 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 08:46 PM

The package we selected will allow us to have our photog for up to ten hours.
              I think that is fantastic since I want pictures of us in front of the sights before the wedding.

#47 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,921 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:49 AM

8 hours.
                we have a day after session for 2 hours as well!

#48 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
                • Banned
                • 494 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 07:45 PM

We will have our photographer for 4 days. Yahooo..... I am so excited he won't miss a thing. Photography is very important to me, so this is somewhere we made an small exception with our budget.

Check out
                  Houston & Miami Wedding Photographers - this was our engagement shoot. Joe came out to NYC to do this so we could also get to know him before the wedding.

He offers 3-4 days of full coverage for a little more than most photographers I looked into that only offered 10 hours.

#49 barrow

barrow
                  • 121 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 11:55 AM

I am very concerned about this as well. The longer the time spent the higher the price. I do not think 5 hours is too long or too short. I am aiming for 5 hours. I too do not want to fly a phtographer in, but if you can find an upcomming phtographer who wants to build their portfolio so they will do your wedding for free if you fly them in. I figure that is unlimited amount of hours. Still working on this.
                    life is too short, live in the moments.

#50 barrow

barrow
                    • 121 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 12:08 PM

Hi, Morgan

Thanks for the photographer as well, i just reached out to him. your pics are fantastic.
                      life is too short, live in the moments.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users