Sign in to follow this  
DLyteful

My invitations…. let me know what you think…

Ok, so here are my invitations…. Totally DIY… from cutting ALL the paper, to heat embossing and punching the front. I liked them at first, but now I’m not so sure (totally uninspired now). Problem is, we have a tight budget and I really can’t start over. So here they are. Let me know what you think. I have like 20 made and I need like 60 more…..There are so many steps in making just one (I made them way to complicated).

Outside envelope

Click the image to open in full size.

Inside envelope

Front

Inside

Enclosures

Back

sorry, the pics are so big...(gives you a chance to see them up close and personal)

WOW! Those look like they are a lot of work! I think your guests will really appreciate them though.

Davina, I think they are soooo cute! It looks like you put a lot of hard work into it, and its paid off. I dont think you need to start over, these are just fine in my opinion. :~) I love them! bunny_4.gif

How many are you planning on making? And how long did 1 take you to make?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkletoes View Post
Davina, I think they are soooo cute! It looks like you put a lot of hard work into it, and its paid off. I dont think you need to start over, these are just fine in my opinion. :~) I love them! bunny_4.gif

How many are you planning on making? And how long did 1 take you to make?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmw View Post
GREAT JOB!!!!! How long did those takehuh.gif? They look awesome!!!
Thanks! I've just been seeing some of the other girls invites and I cant help but think thereâ€s look so good and professional and mine look handmade.

Its hard to tell exactly how long it takes to make one, because Iâ€ve been doing them in stages, stamp emboss a bunch, punch a bunch, cute all the squares and things. Etc…. It took me 1 day just to print, cute, measure and prep about 20… now I have to assemble.

Wow! They look really impressive. Your guests are going to love them.. do you have family or friends that can help assemble? I did that with alot of my DIY stuff.. printed everything and they helped me cut and put together.. it made for a long but fun day.