~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 14 December 2007 - 10:45 PM

I really wanted At last too by Etta James but we compromised with "it's your love" with Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. It was such a sureal moment looking back on it.

#42 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:22 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DRbride
    Does anyone remember that PM Dawn song "I'd Die without you?" I LOVE that song..it was from that movie Boomerang back in '92 with Eddie Murphy. Its soo pretty...
    I love that song too, I just put it on my ipod

#43 Maggie&Darryl08

Maggie&Darryl08
    • 55 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 03:46 PM

Our song is "lullaby" by the Dixie Chicks. We didn't know the name of it when we first heard it but the words are perfect and we love it. So that will be our first dance.

I think we are going to walk down the isle to "You raise me up" by Josh Groban. We haven't decided for sure though. There are just so many to choose from. Darryl loves Ave Maria but I after I heard the words to it sung by Bono I'm not sure it's fitting for a wedding song afterall.

#44 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,328 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 07:01 PM

our song is "hold you in my arms" by ray lamontagne

#45 edna

edna
        • Site Supporter
        • 1,360 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 12:24 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Raeka
          I really wanted At last too by Etta James but we compromised with "it's your love" with Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. It was such a sureal moment looking back on it.

Its your love is an awesome song Mel...

#46 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 04:56 PM

Right now it's "Thank You" by Led Zeppelin

#47 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
            • 371 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:03 PM

I have a question about the first song. If I am just sticking with the standard package from teh Resort do you get to have your frist song or you Daddy daughter song?

#48 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
              • VIP Member
              • 3,160 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:58 PM

Not positive but for now it's "Unchained Melody" by "The Richeous Brothers"... I thought it was kinda gay at first, cuz of the whole "Ghost" movie when Demi Moore is making pottery...but that's the first song Joe and I dance 2 as a couple so I thought it's be meaningful if we danced to it for the first time as husband and wife. ORR theres a song he put on a cd for me for our first Valentine's Day, "She's My Everything" by Brad Paisley. That's a good one too and I cry everytime I listen to it. But the thing with that song is it's more about a guy singing to a girl so I dunno. I thought it was supposed to be a "couple" song. I will most likely be posting a thread about this as my day gets closer. ha

#49 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                • VIP Member
                • 3,160 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:00 PM

Not positive but for now it's "Unchained Melody" by "The Richeous Brothers"... I thought it was kinda gay at first, cuz of the whole "Ghost" movie when Demi Moore is making pottery...but that's the first song Joe and I dance 2 as a couple so I thought it's be meaningful if we danced to it for the first time as husband and wife. ORR theres a song he put on a cd for me for our first Valentine's Day, "She's My Everything" by Brad Paisley. That's a good one too and I cry everytime I listen to it. But the thing with that song is it's more about a guy singing to a girl so I dunno. I thought it was supposed to be a "couple" song. I will most likely be posting a thread about this as my day gets closer. ha

#50 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:21 PM

I think we are doing Eric Clapton "Wonderful Tonight." I just love the sax in the song. I think it's sexy.

Plus Monica and Chandler danced to it after he proposed. If it's good enough for them, it's good even for us. haha
                    Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users