Jump to content

Photo

OOT bag info


  • Please log in to reply
199 replies to this topic

#91 -Kate-

-Kate-
  • VIP Member
  • 7,676 posts

    Posted 19 August 2007 - 10:26 PM

    I know this was posted a million years ago but I wanted to re-post it. I used them and had them put on a custom logo. They will do that but it raises the price to like $.68 a tube.

    Quality lip care company providing Lip Balm, Lip Care, Business Promotion, Wedding Favors, Lip,Shower Favors, Dental Business, Beauty Business, Beauty Salons, Fraternity, Sorarity, Chap Lips, Dry Lips, Business Conventions, Business Expos, Business M

    They only have mint and one other flavor per month.

    #92 foxytv

    foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

      Posted 19 August 2007 - 10:46 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by LALA
      I know this was posted a million years ago but I wanted to re-post it. I used them and had them put on a custom logo. They will do that but it raises the price to like $.68 a tube.

      Quality lip care company providing Lip Balm, Lip Care, Business Promotion, Wedding Favors, Lip,Shower Favors, Dental Business, Beauty Business, Beauty Salons, Fraternity, Sorarity, Chap Lips, Dry Lips, Business Conventions, Business Expos, Business M

      They only have mint and one other flavor per month.
      Awesome. Thanks for reposting. These are really affordable too!

      #93 SheaS

      SheaS
      • Jr. Member
      • 380 posts

        Posted 28 August 2007 - 02:11 PM

        Wholesale Blank Bags - Tote -JiffyShirts.com

        This is a great link for cheap bags....

        #94 KellyandMatt08

        KellyandMatt08
        • Jr. Member
        • 490 posts

          Posted 28 August 2007 - 02:30 PM

          I plan on using AVON lipbalm with a SPF 15. You can get them out of the catalogs for $0.69 and you don't have to pay for shipping!!

          #95 boscobel

          boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

            Posted 28 August 2007 - 03:13 PM

            That chap stick is a great deal. Have you bought from them before? My sis and I were going to make lip balm for my OOT bags, but for that price, it might be worth just buying them...

            #96 KellyandMatt08

            KellyandMatt08
            • Jr. Member
            • 490 posts

              Posted 28 August 2007 - 04:10 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
              That chap stick is a great deal. Have you bought from them before? My sis and I were going to make lip balm for my OOT bags, but for that price, it might be worth just buying them...
              Yes, I have bought/used them. They are really great. I just got the new Avon book so that made me think of them. They are on sale now for that price, usually $0.99. I'm going to buy them all in the spring, not that they would go bad if I bought them now. I figure its one less thing to store for now.

              #97 Spazz

              Spazz
              • VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

                Posted 28 August 2007 - 04:18 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by LALA
                I know this was posted a million years ago but I wanted to re-post it. I used them and had them put on a custom logo. They will do that but it raises the price to like $.68 a tube.

                Quality lip care company providing Lip Balm, Lip Care, Business Promotion, Wedding Favors, Lip,Shower Favors, Dental Business, Beauty Business, Beauty Salons, Fraternity, Sorarity, Chap Lips, Dry Lips, Business Conventions, Business Expos, Business M

                They only have mint and one other flavor per month.
                I think I'm going to get these...thanks for reposting!

                #98 Can'tHardlyWait

                Can'tHardlyWait
                • Member
                • 812 posts

                  Posted 06 September 2007 - 01:45 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LALA
                  I know this was posted a million years ago but I wanted to re-post it. I used them and had them put on a custom logo. They will do that but it raises the price to like $.68 a tube.

                  Quality lip care company providing Lip Balm, Lip Care, Business Promotion, Wedding Favors, Lip,Shower Favors, Dental Business, Beauty Business, Beauty Salons, Fraternity, Sorarity, Chap Lips, Dry Lips, Business Conventions, Business Expos, Business M

                  They only have mint and one other flavor per month.

                  What a great idea!

                  Kate - do you know how the chapstick tastes? It sounds like a weird question, but sometimes chapstick gets cakey and tastes gross.

                  #99 -Kate-

                  -Kate-
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,676 posts

                    Posted 09 September 2007 - 09:57 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Galit
                    What a great idea!

                    Kate - do you know how the chapstick tastes? It sounds like a weird question, but sometimes chapstick gets cakey and tastes gross.
                    It's fine. It's more on the slick side - not quite as thick as normal chapstick. The taste is fine too. Mine are coconut flavored, not the mint. Can't beat it for the price/quality combo.

                    #100 PaulaV

                    PaulaV
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,813 posts

                      Posted 09 September 2007 - 10:03 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by LALA
                      It's fine. It's more on the slick side - not quite as thick as normal chapstick. The taste is fine too. Mine are coconut flavored, not the mint. Can't beat it for the price/quality combo.
                      Right on. Thanks for re-posting.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users