Sign in to follow this  
NABUMBAH

How long have you and your husband / fiance been together?

Well I met Lawrence in 1991 we started dating on and off in 1993 took a break started dating again in 1996 and been together together since 9/2006 so I dont know. We just have a wierd history but we both knew we are meant to be just afraid to really take that step. Well he is. I have a Tshirt that says Lawrence's wife he just doesnt know it yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
...Well he is. I have a Tshirt that says Lawrence's wife he just doesnt know it yet
OMG, Catherine, that is too funny. I am not feeling well today and I just busted out laughing, so thanks for that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
OMG, Catherine, that is too funny. I am not feeling well today and I just busted out laughing, so thanks for that!
Everytime i wear the shirt he acts like its the first time he has seen it and has a smart remark. Like if I would let him do something stupid he would marry me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
Everytime i wear the shirt he acts like its the first time he has seen it and has a smart remark. Like if I would let him do something stupid he would marry me.
too cute!!

Curt and I have been together for 3 years as of July 15th and we are getting married on October 24th, so we will have been together for 3 years and 3 months.

Evan and I met in the 2nd grade! He moved away sometime after, so I didn't see him again until our senior year in high school when I figured out he was my best friend's cousin! In 2003 I moved back home form college and somehow I ended up falling in love with him! He proposed on our 3 year anniversary (11/18/2006)! So we've been together for 3 1/2 years.

I remember feeling like we had been together for years when we had only been together for a month! It was though I had completely forgot what my life was like before him!hug2.gif

We started dating when I was 15. It'll be 7 years in September. cheesy.gif We haven't taking any breaks or anything like that, but for the first 3 years we were long distance, which I think in an odd way helped since we were pretty young.

we'll be 4 years sometime in early october...we think it's the 5th, but never really celebrate it anyway...sometimes, it seems like forever and then next day, it feels like we just met yesterday!