4 replies to this topic

#1 OttawaBride2017

OttawaBride2017
  • 20 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 12, 2017
  • Wedding Location:Platinum Yucatan Princess
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 03 April 2016 - 10:32 AM

Since both FI and I have close friends and don't have a particular best friend, we've decided to have a competition to choose the MOH/Best man at our resort.  We're planning to have it at the AI resort during our wedding week and coupling people together to do multiple competitions until there is one couple standing.  I want both mental and physical challenges.  

I was thinking of having a flip cup competition, some kind of logical puzzle to solve, and maybe a picture scavenger hunt, they offer paddle boarding at my resort so was thinking of jousting on it for the final competition but may be too risky..

Anyone have any suggestions?

#2 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 03 April 2016 - 01:18 PM

@OttawaBride2017  Interesting idea. Not sure how practical it will end up being for you but it's definitely different.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
  • 603 posts
    • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 05 April 2016 - 12:52 PM

Since both FI and I have close friends and don't have a particular best friend, we've decided to have a competition to choose the MOH/Best man at our resort.  We're planning to have it at the AI resort during our wedding week and coupling people together to do multiple competitions until there is one couple standing.  I want both mental and physical challenges.  

I was thinking of having a flip cup competition, some kind of logical puzzle to solve, and maybe a picture scavenger hunt, they offer paddle boarding at my resort so was thinking of jousting on it for the final competition but may be too risky..

Anyone have any suggestions?

Oh wow! such an amazing and fun idea.   please share back some pictures. 

Happy Planning!

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
    weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
    http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
    Joyce

#4 AdamnJenn17

AdamnJenn17
    • 161 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 03:17 PM

Have all three back to back - the flip cup will make the other two more interesting lol

#5 Mangosong

Mangosong
      • 170 posts
      • Wedding Date:March 20, 2017
      • Wedding Location:Costa Rica!
      • LocationBrooklyn

Posted 22 May 2016 - 09:40 AM

@OttawaBride2017 That's an interesting idea... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users