Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Dreams Puerto Vallarta

In a lush tropical paradise, Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa is a luxury resort secluded in its own private beach cove. Luxurious accommodations include spacious ocean-view rooms and suites overlooking the hypnotic blue-green water and large private beach. Several suites and penthouses even have twin floors and private swimming pools. To unwind there are three pools, four gourmet restaurants and friendly lounges.

All guest rooms have 27” satellite television, a mini-bar refreshed daily and superior amenities. Activities abound - youâ€ll find tennis, daytime activities & entertainment, water sports and a fitness center, as well as a number of excellent a la carte restaurants and lounges with live entertainment. The Spa will relax and refresh. The Explorerâ€s Club for children will entertain & amuse. For couples, friends & families, Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort and Spa is a great vacation hideaway.

Resort document for email below.

Click the image to open in full size.

Dreams_PV_MENUS BUFFET.doc

Dreams_PV_SPA.doc

Dreams_PV_extras.xls

Dreams_PV_SPA.doc

Dreams_PV_extras.xls

Dreams_PV_SPA.doc

Dreams_PV_extras.xls

Dreams_PV_SPA.doc

Dreams_PV_extras.xls

Dreams "Free" Wedding Package

Dreams Puerta Vallarta offers a free wedding package as follows:

• Service of Judge
  • Wedding Organization and personalization of our Wedding coordinator
  • Preferential Location of the room in the category reserved
  • Preparation and ironing of the wedding dress and grooms tuxedo/suit
  • Complimentary room for the groom the night before the wedding (based on availability)
  • Personal dressing assistant
  • Use of the Wedding Gazebo located in front of the ocean
  • Bride's Bouquet
  • Boutonniere for the groom
  • Wedding cake and one bottle of sparkling wine for up to 10 guests
  • Special turn down service at night
  • 10% discount on all Spa treatments (product purchases not included)
  • Honeymoon Package (Bottle of Domestic Champagne, Fruit Basket, Flower Petals)
  • Late check-out for Bride and Groom (based on availability)
N.B. Reservation of a Junior Suite Ocean View category or higher for a minimum of 7 nights stay is required for this package.

You can also add other services (photographer, videographer, etc.) for an additional fee.

Here are some pics from Dazzling Details.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

I had a colleague got to a wedding here and this is what she said...

Quote:
me: How was the wedding? was it beautiful? did you have a great time? how did dreams do? i have a bride who is considering dreams PV.

her: Wedding was amazing! The hotel did a fantastic job although I know the bride brought in a lot of outside vendors.

This hotel has a great setting for weddings because it sits on a private beach. The ceremony and reception was on the beach plus she had tables at Oceania restaurant set up as well. She had about 100 guests.

Frommer's Review

Formerly the Camino Real, this original luxury hotel in Puerto Vallarta was taken over by AMResorts in 2004 and turned into the premium all-inclusive Dreams Resort. It has the nicest beach of any Vallarta hotel, with soft white sand in a private cove. Set apart from other properties, with a lush mountain backdrop, it retains the exclusivity that made it popular from the beginning -- yet it's only a 5- to 10-minute ride to town. The hotel consists of two buildings: the 250-room main hotel, which curves gently with the shape of the Playa Las Estacas, and the newer 11-story Club Tower, also facing the beach and ocean. An ample pool fronts the main building, facing the beach. Standard rooms in the main building are large; some have sliding doors opening onto the beach, and others have balconies. Club Tower rooms (from the sixth floor up) feature balconies with whirlpool tubs. The top floor consists of six two-bedroom suites, each with a private swimming pool, and with special concierge services. All rooms feature ocean views, and are decorated in vibrant colors, with marble floors. In 2004, all rooms were completely renovated, with additions including two new swimming pools (including an adults-only tranquillity pool), a wedding gazebo, and upgraded health club and spa.

Facilities: 5 restaurants; lobby bar; pool bar; swimming pool; 2 lighted grass tennis courts; fully equipped health club and spa; children's program (Easter and Christmas vacations); travel agency; car rental; convenience store; 24-hr. room service; laundry service; beach palapas w/chair, towel, and dining service; nightly entertainment.

Just wanted to say that we & most of our guests stayed at Dreams and I would HIGHLY recommend it to everybody. It wan't perfect (but what hotel is), but everybody kept raving about how beautiful everything was. It's really nice that the taxi ride to downtown is only $5 each way (up to 4 people in a car). The food was pretty good, but the buffet was awesome.

My other favorite part is that the waves there are HUGE and crash on the beach all day and all night. It's so soothing (to me) to listen to them while you fall asleep. The rooms were older, but well maintained and cleaned. THe grounds/landscaping were beautiful! The employees were very nice & the service was excellent for the most part.

Let me know if you have any questions about Dreams!

Thanks Amanda, we are staying there with several guests in June. Glad we made a good choice, there are so many hotels in P.V.!!

Does anyone know if you can bring outside vendors into Dreams PV? ie a photog.