• 10,928 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 11:30 PM

I am still patiently waiting for mine...hee, hee

#102 michelle08

michelle08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,702 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 11:33 PM

I would like to send big thanks to my secret santa Robin DePaula!!!!! She got me a pink leather passport cover!!!! I thought these were awesome and I am so glad to have one!!!! Yeah!!! Thank you so much!!!!

I have yet to send my gift...because I'm a crazy person right now...but I will have it shipped out by the end of this week!!!! :)

Thanks again Robin!! :)

#103 robindepaula

robindepaula
      • Banned
      • 514 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 12:26 AM

Great, I'm so glad you got it!!! You've got something else coming as well (not sure if you got it already).

Merry Christmas!!!
        Robin

Quote:
        Originally Posted by michelle08
        I would like to send big thanks to my secret santa Robin DePaula!!!!! She got me a pink leather passport cover!!!! I thought these were awesome and I am so glad to have one!!!! Yeah!!! Thank you so much!!!!

I have yet to send my gift...because I'm a crazy person right now...but I will have it shipped out by the end of this week!!!! :)

Thanks again Robin!! :)

#104 LadyP

LadyP
        • 3,156 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 10:20 AM

Secret Sister your gift will be delivered today. Well atleast the 1st part because the lazy person in me has not gotten the second part. I promise I will get it and get it in the mail by friday. Secret Brides look out for Santa hehehehehehe.

UPS says in transit for delivery. LOVE IT

#105 babycow

babycow
          • 367 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 11:41 AM

I'm getting worried that my SS recipient has not received their gift from me, even though I sent it a while ago. I cannot see page 9 of this though so maybe she did and I just can't access her post. I really hope you get it soon if you haven't already
            http://i206.photobuc....DERICA_242.jpg
            Erica and Tim
            Dreams Tulum
            Mexico
            May 17, 2008

#106 starfish kate

starfish kate
            • 455 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 12:12 PM

THANK YOU SECRET SANTA... whoever you are!!!! I was so excited when I came home to a really big box with my name on it!

Click the image to open in full size.

Victoria's Secret Heavenly lotion and Angel Mist, small lotion and perfume, awesome snuggly socks, an adorable sun votive holder, a snowman sign and lots of scrapbooking stickers!!! And I loved your little note. Thank you!!

A little story.... I hadn't told Mike about BDW because I know he'd think I'm a little nuts so I was a little worried about the whole Secret Santa thing. So of course yesterday was the first day in months that Mike got the mail and there's my SS gift... I had to explain and I got the response I figured I'd get, "you're exchanging gifts with someone you've never even met?!?" He still has not stopped making fun of me and asking me if I have a secret online life.

Thank you again!!

Kate

#107 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 12:17 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by starfish kate
                THANK YOU SECRET SANTA... whoever you are!!!! I was so excited when I came home to a really big box with my name on it!

Click the image to open in full size.

Victoria's Secret Heavenly lotion and Angel Mist, small lotion and perfume, awesome snuggly socks, an adorable sun votive holder, a snowman sign and lots of scrapbooking stickers!!! And I loved your little note. Thank you!!

A little story.... I hadn't told Mike about BDW because I know he'd think I'm a little nuts so I was a little worried about the whole Secret Santa thing. So of course yesterday was the first day in months that Mike got the mail and there's my SS gift... I had to explain and I got the response I figured I'd get, "you're exchanging gifts with someone you've never even met?!?" He still has not stopped making fun of me and asking me if I have a secret online life.

Thank you again!!

Kate, it's me!!! I put a card in the box, it is red, so it may have matched with the pink tissue paper. I hope you like it all

#108 starfish kate

starfish kate
                • 455 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 12:22 PM

I love it- thank you!! I will go back and look for the card. I was not as creative with my gift- you're making me look bad!

To my SS bride, you should get your gift by the end of the week.
                  Kate

#109 beachbride08

beachbride08
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,372 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 12:48 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LadyP
                    Target does not care. they will exchange it. Give them an attitude about it being sent to you and being special and blah
                    Brittney, Let me know if you are not able to exchange it and I will send you something else (unbreakable!). I feel sooo bad!
                    Michelle

#110 boscobel

boscobel
                    • VIP Member
                    • 24,213 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 02:17 PM

Great job, Shelley! You gift is like a treasure box, all kinds of things!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users