Sign in to follow this  
amyh

Luminarias with Photo Centerpeice

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyhmartin View Post
They look so good! What color are you considering painting the frames?
I am thinking of using a dark/bright orange for the frames and sepia colored pictures. Our colors are dark/bright pink and orange. Click the image to open in full size.

I like the way this table looks - I am hoping to be able to use long tables and get everyone to sit together. I am thinking I will substitute these picture/candle things for the candles used in this picture and then maybe make some colorful paper bouquets (see other posts) to use in place of the sunflowers they used. Just a idea at this point - we will see how it all turns out!

WOW thanx a lot for the Idea!! I'm deffinetly going to use it in my bridal shower next month! I'll post pictures when I have them..

Bad thing I don't have IKEA here sad.gif

Maybe I'll get the frames from ebay, I found the IKEA ones for 1 dll. I'll try to get them cheaper..

Quote:
Originally Posted by anacgarcia View Post
WOW thanx a lot for the Idea!! I'm deffinetly going to use it in my bridal shower next month! I'll post pictures when I have them..

Bad thing I don't have IKEA here sad.gif
Maybe I'll get the frames from ebay, I found the IKEA ones for 1 dll. I'll try to get them cheaper..

the girls here have so many good ideas...

I am making these for our AHR. I am going to do flowers and these on every other table. His dad's girlfriend did these for his dad's 60th bday and they were a big hit!