Sign in to follow this  
JulieG

Some Pro Pics on Facebook

No pics yet. She told me she was busy this morning but would do it this afternoon. So, I check like literally every 5 mins. Nothing yet, just the facebook ones.

You can't see my eyelashes that much in the facebook ones anyway, so you will still have to wait for those. I promise as soon I have them, you will to :)

Julie - the pics are amazing! i love the one in the field with the tree/leaves hanging. i can't wait to see the rest! don't these photogs know that there are like 50 pic obsessed brides stressing out to see the pics or what? ;-)

Julie, those area amazing, she did a great job and wow you were a beautiful bride!!!

Thank you so much guys. I wish I had good news, but I have not seen anything yet. Why or why is she teasing us all. The suspense is killing me.

Ahhh what a tease! Those are beautiful i can't wait to see more. She did an amazing job, you must be very pleased. OK I need to either stop looking or find more LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeka View Post
Ahhh what a tease! Those are beautiful i can't wait to see more. She did an amazing job, you must be very pleased. OK I need to either stop looking or find more LOL
You and me both, I have looked at them like 6 times, no lie. I really want more. Still waiting.