diadiamond

Diadiamond's Planning Thread - Iberostar Varadero, Cuba - Sept.24.2015

Wow, your wedding dress fits you beautifully, you look gorgeous! You must be getting so excited!!

• Like 2

Yay! So glad your final fitting went well!! You look gorgeous!!! Your day will be here before you know it! Exciting!!!!

• Like 2

Very beautiful!  In no time we will be seeing the dress in full action!  What kind of veil did you decide to go with?

• Like 2

@@diadiamond You look gorgeous and happy :)

Next get together - aiming for Oct 2nd.  When do you come back?  Would that date work for you!  OMG how exciting if we get to see you right after with all your stories!  I can't wait to meet everyone!  Was so jealous of your pics lol

• Like 2

Yay! So glad your final fitting went well!! You look gorgeous!!! Your day will be here before you know it! Exciting!!!!

Thanks girl =)  I have a plain white veil that's mid length (it goes to about my waist).  I'm thinking about buying veil weights to keep my veil from blowing and add a little something extra to my dress.

Thanks everyone for the kind comments and compliments =) You're all too kind!

@@deecol Thanks hun!  I get back on September 26 and my legal ceremony is October 4, so I can definitely make it.  I would love to meet you and see everyone again.  Hopefully there will be some new faces too!      

• Like 3

How exciting!  That's a good idea to get some weights.  I think you can find some really unique and inexpensive ones on Etsy.  They might arrive on time if you order, like now...haha.

I did a last minute veil change and didn't have a second to even think about veil weights.  I did a medium length cascade veil for the ceremony and pictures and birdcage veil for the reception.  I was really happy with my choices.  :) 

• Like 2

Weights are my concern, especially after seeing @@TinkerSofi and her video. Her veil really blew around! We're up on a terrace too though I don't think quite as high. Maybe it won't be an issue? (hopefully)

• Like 1