reynbow

Vendor Reviews: Azul Fives Wedding, February 14, 2015

@@reynbow THANK YOU SO MUCH for your detailed review, you're awesome and the pictures are beautiful. My wedding is Dec 4th 2016. We haven't visited Azul Fives thus I am relying on the expertise of my travel agent and reviews....honestly I'm still a little nervous some of the reviews on trip advisor are negative.... Do you have any advise or guidance to help a nervous bride overcome some anxiety?? Lol

Thanks, again!

@@BethanyDanielle while customer service wasn't 100% up to par, overall we were satisfied. Check-in was not the most efficient for everyone and room service was very slow, but the execution of the wedding events and the resort itself were great. If you get a chance to scout venues I highly recommend checking out the resort.

• Like 1

@@BethanyDanielle Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I just had my wedding at Azul Fives last month. I'm still in the process of finishing my review but feel free to ask any questions you might have and you can take a look at my planning thread as well (link in my signature).

• Like 2

@@snswedding2016 hi I am having my wedding in June at Azul fives.. Just wondering if you use someone outside of the resort for hair and makeup? If so, would you share who you went with and how much it was?

@@acw271011 would you share where you went and prices please?

@@Jasminr3803 I worked with a GIWC TA and received a perk of free hair and make up that came with a free trial for both, mani & pedi as well as a mani & pedi for a bridesmaid. :) The spa at the resort is great!

Does anyone know who the azul fives photographer is? Is there a website where I can view their work? thanks :)

We hired an outside photographer as we didn't think the ones from the resort were very good. The photographers we hired are actually from Canada and live in Mexico now. Their work is amazing and very well priced.

Jasmin and Matt is the name if u Google it you will see their website and photos. They were featured on the knot.com as well.

Let me know if u have any more questions

• Like 1

We hired an outside photographer as we didn't think the ones from the resort were very good. The photographers we hired are actually from Canada and live in Mexico now. Their work is amazing and very well priced.

Jasmin and Matt is the name if u Google it you will see their website and photos. They were featured on the knot.com as well.

Let me know if u have any more questions

Thank you so much, KBrown, for vouching for us! As we've recently joined the great folk over here at BDW, we extend our gratitude that you're piping up and sending people our way as a result. Attached you'll find some of the teasers we've been sharing on social media since KBrown's wedding last month. 

For those of you interested in seeing a full highlights wedding gallery from a 2015 wedding at the lovely resort Azul Fives, please follow this direct link to our site: 

http://www.jasminandmatt.com/portfolio/svetlana-dmytro/

This community is a great community and a valuable resource to everyone in the industry. 

Cheers!

post-287055-0-68783600-1465179050_thumb.jpg

post-287055-0-13280100-1465179060_thumb.jpg

post-287055-0-45956300-1465179083_thumb.jpg

post-287055-0-67626600-1465179099_thumb.jpg

post-287055-0-28128300-1465179121_thumb.jpg

post-287055-0-32110000-1465179137_thumb.jpg