Hey ladies! I have attached my boarding pass invitations which includes invite, rsvp and a logo for the bellyband that will go around the pocket. Any constructive criticism before sending them to print? I would greatly appreciate it! There is so much to know with etiquette, do's and don'ts. Thank you so much in advance!

Wedding Invite final.pdf

RSVP.pdf

Belly band.pdf

• Like 2

I really like them! They're nice, clean and simple. I wish I had included more info on my invitations like you did (mine only had one page boarding pass). The wording sounds great, formal but not too uptight. 

Thanks so much! @@TinkerSofi I included our wedding website on our STD postcard and people we're still asking for more info not seeing the website so I figured they'd need a little more info on the invite!

Yay I could open them at home.

I think they are fantastic!!

I could be wrong, but I would use a comma after 'Together with their parents'  as without the common it sounds like you are saying their names not yours.

Love them!

• Like 1

Love these!! I'm meeting with my invitation designer on Saturday, I'm going to show her yours as an example of what I'm going for! :)

• Like 1

They look great!! You did it yourself? If so, what did you use? What computer program? I really want to do something like this, but anytime I pick a "template" and play around with it, it looks god awful!!  And I love your colours!!!

I think they look great, What program did you use? I plan to make mine as well, but the templates are a bit too all over the place for me