Photo

I Would Like To Find A Good Photographer, Any Recommendation?

2015 Brides Photographers Playa Del Carmen

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Crisandmark

Crisandmark
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 03:53 PM

We are getting married next year and I am looking for a good photographer in Riviera Maya :), any recommendation please?

Edited by Crisandmark, 01 November 2014 - 03:54 PM.

#2 kmk2016

kmk2016
    • Moderators
    • 1,468 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
    • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 01 November 2014 - 04:11 PM

There are lots of reviews in the review section. You should also start by seeing the approved photographers by your hotel and see if you like any of those, to save on outside vendor fees... Tons of great recommendations can be found in the reviews! Good luck and happy planning!

#3 Larita

Larita
    • 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 05:27 PM

We are getting married next year and I am looking for a good photographer in Riviera Maya :), any recommendation please?

Congrats Crisandmark!!! I hope you have a beatiful wedding!!!! 

I got married a month ago and the photographer was amazing, very professional. We were very nervuos about everything however she was patient and kind. Our favourite part was "trash the dress", sooooo much fuunnnnnnn :D. I can´t remember the photographer´s name but the company is Rwanda Weddings Photography

#4 IvanLuckiePhotography

IvanLuckiePhotography
      • Vendor
      • 183 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:30 PM

Check  the ones in the vendor area there are a much you can choose from!

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 November 2014 - 08:55 AM

we have some great photographers on BDW.  You can read real reviews from brides and grooms here: Photographer Reviews

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 Ellia123

Ellia123
        • 62 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 30, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Coba
        • LocationMontreal, QC

Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:41 AM

http://www.purpletree.ca/

#7 Lindsay30

Lindsay30
        • 45 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 21, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Iberostar Grand Paraiso. Riviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 03 November 2014 - 02:02 PM

Claudia Rodriquez Photography was absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend her and her team. They did a fantastic job. Most hotels have the same company as their on-site vendor but we weren't too keen on them and don't regret it for a second that we paid a vendor fee and day passes to have her photograph our day. These pictures are with you a lifetime so it's definitely one of the wedding items we wanted to make sure we didn't skimp on. And all in all when comparing the packages, they were very close in price, minus the vendor fees. Good luck!

#8 Larita

Larita
        • 3 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 04:42 PM

Congrats Crisandmark!!! I hope you have a beatiful wedding!!!! 

I got married a month ago and the photographer was amazing, very professional. We were very nervuos about everything however she was patient and kind. Our favourite part was "trash the dress", sooooo much fuunnnnnnn :D. I can´t remember the photographer´s name but the company is Rwanda Weddings Photography

Her name is Josefina!! Highly recommendable!!!

#9 mark82

mark82
          • 53 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:36 AM

Hi Crisandmark,

first off congratulation on getting engaged.

i will second the vote for Claudia Rodriguez. My wife and I decided to use Claudia after seeing her work and we never had a single regret.

she is very friendly and helpful with everything that she can help with, she is also very prompt with her replies when you send her an email.

on the day she was with my wife taking getting ready shots while her brother was with me and my best men. both were very professional and easy going.

we were delighted with the pictures that Claudia produced for us of our special day.

Mark

#10 PixanPhotography

PixanPhotography
            • Vendor
            • 32 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:23 AM

Super Great Crisandmark!!!! You are in the best stage of your life, believe me!!! I'm really happy to hear that because "The Riviera Maya" is one of the best places in all the world to "celebrate & enjoy your marriage".So, I can recommend you our services because our photography style is so different, contemporary, exciting and with a lot of fun.

You can enjoy some of our proposals in that links:

Wedding Welcome Guides

Wedding Photography Welcome Guide - Pixan Photography

Riviera Maya Trash The Dress Adventure Welcome guides - great for honeymooners 

Riviera Maya Trash The Dress Photo Shoot Adventure - Welcome Guide - Pixan Photography

We can provide you a personalized attention through email. If you want to need that, please contact us, my email is: ariadna.gdessavre@pixanphoto.com 

I'm very pleased to know about your feelings and expectations in the best special day of your life!!!

Fanpage on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pixanphoto

:) Keep in contact. :) 

Ariadna.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users