Making Bouquets?

I made my bridesmaids!! Fake flowers from Hobby Lobby. I transported them from Texas to Mexico no problem and nobody could tell the were fake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone made their own bouquets? The quotes I am getting are crazy expensive - I'm tossing around the idea of getting flowers from a market or Costco when I'm on Mexico and making them. Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of flowers do you want in your bouquet?

I'm not sure about the Costco in Mexico, but I know for a fact that here in Montreal, the quality of the flowers is not always good. My sister has on several occasions made bouquets, and a few times when she ordered them from Costco, half of them were not usable.... just something to think of. 

But you are there for a few days before, so you could always check out local flower shops and then assemble them yourself. Practice first!

I made my bridesmaid bouquets, and a local florist is arranging my bridal bouquet for $15 with the flowers I bought (real touch orchids/etc so NOT cheap but DEFINITELY cheaper than the $40 per orchid price quoted to me!)

I listed my how-to in my planning thread, but here are some pictures - they ended up being less than $10 each, and that was with adding a $1.50 plus tax margarita charm:

Bridesmaid Bouquets up close