Hi everyone,

I finally finished the boarding pass invites.  These took forever but I think they came out pretty good.   I used regular 65lb colored card stock for the covers and a shimmer for the boarding pass.  The covers didn't have any sparkle and I realized after they were printed it would have looked better with a metallic paper.....so not wanting to order more paper and pay additional printing cost, I went to Michaels and found the diamond dust spray and sealer for paper.   It took some time and a day to dry but I think it worked out great! 

I have to thank all the ladies on this site as I borrowed ideas from numerous people.....I am not that creative and having other's templates helped me tremendously.  I especially have to thank Ktchi and Joanne because their templates made my job so much easier!!! 

OMG YOU DID A GREAT JOB. FINALY GOT TO SEE THEM. 

• Like 1

@@jennifernoel1..... Thank you!  I am so glad you got to see them.  I still have to finish a few more.  It is very time consuming to do them.  I hope to start mailing them by the end of the month.  :)

• Like 1

Does any of you ladies have table number templates??

@futuremrsglvoer

@@helenk

Edited by jennifernoel1

@@jennifernoel1....I haven't started looking for those yet.  My next project will be OOT bags, programs and table numbers.  There may be some templates on here....I haven't looked yet.

I am sure these are amazing...I am going to follow this post so I will be able to see them...when I reach 150+ 

:( 

• Like 1