Hi everyone,

I finally finished the boarding pass invites.  These took forever but I think they came out pretty good.   I used regular 65lb colored card stock for the covers and a shimmer for the boarding pass.  The covers didn't have any sparkle and I realized after they were printed it would have looked better with a metallic paper.....so not wanting to order more paper and pay additional printing cost, I went to Michaels and found the diamond dust spray and sealer for paper.   It took some time and a day to dry but I think it worked out great! 

I have to thank all the ladies on this site as I borrowed ideas from numerous people.....I am not that creative and having other's templates helped me tremendously.  I especially have to thank Ktchi and Joanne because their templates made my job so much easier!!! 

post-277534-0-61652400-1405133371_thumb.jpg

post-277534-0-25830000-1405133407_thumb.jpg

post-277534-0-09973200-1405133432_thumb.jpg

post-277534-0-15373200-1405133563_thumb.jpg

post-277534-0-32671200-1405133607_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Wow - they turned out great!! I'm so jealouse of all you DIY ladies!! I definitely wish i had some talent like that!! I really like the pink and orange together!!

• Like 1

@@acw271011.....thank you!!!   I am not creative myself but I managed to get these done.   It has taken me many designs and continuous research on this website to get them just the way I wanted them to be.   :)

• Like 1

They look awesome!

@@acw271011 - I'm jealous of the DIY ladies as well! I thought about doing these but gave up after 1 night of trying to format stuff on my computer. Luckily, I'm good at shopping haha :P

• Like 3

They look awesome!

@@acw271011 - I'm jealous of the DIY ladies as well! I thought about doing these but gave up after 1 night of trying to format stuff on my computer. Luckily, I'm good at shopping haha :P

I figure once I'm home from the hospital and up and around a bit I might play around a little and see if I can design something with one of the templates. I'm not expecting anything but I figure it will give me something to do for a couple of hours a day until I'm solidly back on my feet.

Crap , I know they are nice, but I'm in Post jail, hopefully I can get out soon, so I can see everyones creative ideas. Only 100 + post to go.