gameeljary

Getting Married On A Tuesday, Should I?

Is Tuesday a superstitious day to get married? I mean if you are getting married down south I don't think it really matters the day that you get married. My wedding is on a Monday.

What's wrong with a Tuesday? I think you should do whatever is right for you and you're hubby to be. Period.

• Like 2

Yeah if you're having a DW, you're on vacation, every day is a Saturday! Days of the week doesn't matter when you're on vacation mode :) Our wedding was on a Thursday.

• Like 2

I'm getting married on a Tuesday. I see no issues with it. We started dating on a Tuesday, got engaged on a Tuesday and now are getting married on a Tuesday :)

• Like 5

I'm getting married on a Tuesday. I see no issues with it. We started dating on a Tuesday, got engaged on a Tuesday and now are getting married on a Tuesday :)

AWWWW that's so cute!!!

I've never heard of anything being superstitious about Tuesdays so go for it if that's what you want! We got married on a Thursday and the only bad part of it was that we had to fly home on Saturday. I would have preferred a Monday or Tuesday just to have some time at the resort after the wedding. Nice thing is if our vow renewal goes ahead, it will be on a Tuesday!

• Like 1

I'm getting married Tuesday April 1st,2014. Got Engaged on Friday the 13th and getting hitched on April Fool's...I think you'll be just fine!

• Like 4

I'm getting married Tuesday April 1st,2014. Got Engaged on Friday the 13th and getting hitched on April Fool's...I think you'll be just fine!

I think you've covered all the bases when it comes to superstition! haha

Your big day is coming up fast, congratulations!!!

• Like 2