brownsugarbride

What Is Your Wedding Wow Factor Going To Be?

@@malyna traveled farthest to wedding= duffle travel bag with blanket, eye mask, & neck pillow inside(Bought 2 in case it's a couple). couple married longest= a gift certificate to a fabulous day spa in our area for couples massage. first person to rsvp=a tablet (to relax & read or play games)

Edited by 1BeachBride
  • Like 2

Trying to f/I what I am doing but don't want to spend too

Much more but fell like it need to be nice do to everyone traveling for

Us..

Thinking of having a reggae band during reception....not sure of cost yet but we shall see.

@@1BeachBride - Ohh I love this idea!! I might steal it if we can find more money in the budget :)

• Like 1

I was thinking to have sparklers on the beach after he dinner and speeches... also I'm Irish and my Fi is Jamaican. Most of the guests will be his family, I was thinking to name the tables after Irish towns and cities ( in Gaelic) and giving a prize to the table who can pronounce the name the best!

Great topic!  We found a great deal for a catamaran excursion as our favor.  During rehearsal dinner each setting will have a "ticket" with all the details for the catamaran excursion.

Where did you find the excursion through? How much and for how many people?

I'm thinking of a catamaran cruise in place of the welcome party! Mariachi during cocktail hour is included in our package but we're not telling anyone so it'll be a surprise :-)

I haven't even thought about a wow factor....

I just thought a bohemian style wedding at sunset on the beach would be enough ...

Now I'm scared lol

Catamaran dinner cruise instead of a rehearsal dinner

Ok I really love this idea ... Hmmmm

Who is everyone using for catamaran. If budget allows I am thinking of doing this. Prices?