Sign in to follow this  
pandahugs

Newbie intro :)

Thank you so much scolen!!! hope you get to your target number of posts "quick-quick" and that all the info here helps with your planning decisions........Cheers!

Photography Is Forever Studios   400

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay2015 View Post

Your welcome!! I am getting married in Jamaica in 2015. The reason being we wanted it to be a destination somewhere we have never been. We have been to the Dominican and to Cuba. I loved the idea of either the Bahamas or St. Lucia but for md Jamaica it was because the other two either had a hard time finding an AI for families alot of them were adults only and we have family members that have children who will be going, or it was well over the price that we wanted our guest to spend. So for this reason we settled on Jamaica. Hope this helps!!!

That helps! I think we are moving more towards a true elopement than having family there but thanks for your input!!

I'm a Mexico bride (for the All inclusive options mainly). So, I can't be much help on other locations. We never considered or researched another one.

Thanks lastminbride, kay2015, and shopnboard for the welcomes! Do any of you ladies have input on any of the destinations I listed?