laurissag

Hard Rock Riviera Maya (Formerly Aventura Spa Palace) 2014

Hi ladies!

I'm booked for 12-11-14 at the HRH Riviera Maya.  I had an easy time reserving my wedding date and signing the contract but after that, it's been 7 weeks (and counting...) since I last heard from the U.S. wedding coordinator. 

@@Rmbrooks, @@jrain1225, @@btam, @@ChristinaL, @@ChristienEarnest, @@lastminbride & @@laurissag We just shot a wedding at Hard Rock Cancun and are quickly booking up more Hard Rock Riviera Maya weddings to capture just around the corner! The Hard Rock chain is super hot right now and both are fabulous choices for a destination wedding here in Mexico!!!

Here is what we can share...Hard Rock has quickly become one of our new all time favourite chains here in Mexico to shoot in. Their wedding coordinators are incredible (we were impressed with even little things like their attention to detail when it came to trimming the groom's & groomsmen's boutonnieres before going down the aisle, holding guests back from walking close to the ceremony site and quickly moving our couple's reception indoors when it suddenly rained during their reception!). You'll usually be put in touch with your onsite coordinator about a month before your big day to confirm all final details. From our experience and with our own beach brides & grooms I'd say you're all in very good hands getting married at Hard Rock! :)

Here are a few images from a wedding we shot at Hard Rock Cancun just last weekend...

*To view Krista & Dustin's online album click here*

DSC_5726-756copy.jpg

DSC_4578-5copy.jpg

DSC_4585-11copy.jpg

DSC_6709-109copy.jpg

DSC_5060-332copy.jpg

DSC_5292-491copy.jpg

DSC_5561-650copy.jpg

Edited by bicoastalimages

@@Rmbrooks, @@jrain1225, @@btam, @@ChristinaL, @@ChristienEarnest, @@lastminbride & @@laurissag We just shot a wedding at Hard Rock Cancun and are quickly booking up more Hard Rock Riviera Maya weddings to capture just around the corner! The Hard Rock chain is super hot right now and both are fabulous choices for a destination wedding here in Mexico!!!

Here is what we can share...Hard Rock has quickly become one of our new all time favourite chains here in Mexico to shoot in. Their wedding coordinators are incredible (we were impressed with even little things like their attention to detail when it came to trimming the groom's & groomsmen's boutonnieres before going down the aisle, holding guests back from walking close to the ceremony site and quickly moving our couple's reception indoors when it suddenly rained during their reception!). You'll usually be put in touch with your onsite coordinator about a month before your big day to confirm all final details. From our experience and with our own beach brides & grooms I'd say you're all in very good hands getting married at Hard Rock! :)

Here are a few images from a wedding we shot at Hard Rock Cancun just last weekend...

*To view Krista & Dustin's online album click here*

DSC_5726-756copy.jpg

DSC_4578-5copy.jpg

DSC_4585-11copy.jpg

DSC_6709-109copy.jpg

DSC_5060-332copy.jpg

DSC_5292-491copy.jpg

DSC_5561-650copy.jpg

Wow! Gorgeous!

Hi Everyone-

I am SO sorry I've been delayed in responding. We had our wedding on April 29th at HR Riviera Maya and it was AMAZING.

For those of you struggling with the US coordinator- I can assure you that the on-site coordinator, Rebeca, is AWESOME. SO Much better than my US coordinator. Do NOT worry- everything will work out as planned- they do this all day long and have it down to a science.

If you have specific questions I respond better via email- it's hard for me to logon here and respond. Laurissag@outlook.com is my email address- feel free to shoot me a note!

I'm going to try and post some pictures here too so you can see the resort. All in all our guests had the most wonderful time!

Laurissa

• Like 1

Beautiful pictures! I was at Adventura Spa Palace in 2010 and am excited to see all of the updates!

• Like 1

Anyone recently get married at HRH Riviera Maya?  I am getting married 7-11-15 there and am curious to hear how your experience went! Also, any tips you would recommend at the resort?

@@ChristienEarnest feel free to friend me on Facebook- I have a ton of pictures posted: Laurissa Webster.

It's hard to share pics on this site so Facebook is easier! Feel free to email me directly too: laurissa.webster@@gmail.com.

@@ToniEvans Hi Toni- we got married in May- it was amazing. Feel free to find me on Facebook (Laurissa Webster) if you want to see pictures. Do you have a travel planner that you're working with? HIGHLY recommend using one..

My tips:

- do NOT do the caribbean buffet- it was jsut OK. The Mexican Appetizers were AMAZING.

- The Chichen Gazebo is beautiful for the ceremony.

- The Maracas Terrace is awesome for the reception if you want to have it outside.

- We did the wedding photographer on-site (Ocean Studio) they did a FANTASTIC job with our pictures. I would say the video is basic at best- so if you're looking to just capture your ceremony and nothing else, go with them.

Laurissa

Hi Everyone-

Here are a few pics of Steve & I from Ocean Studio, and one is of the Chichen Gazebo where we got married!

10446005 10104697386421890 6294662251205100262 N

10457188 10104697386202330 7109410292062061689 N

Chichen Gazebo

Hi Everyone-

Here are a few pics of Steve & I from Ocean Studio, and one is of the Chichen Gazebo where we got married!

10446005 10104697386421890 6294662251205100262 N

10457188 10104697386202330 7109410292062061689 N

Chichen Gazebo