Jump to content
hezmshaw

A little thing I like to call "Operation Wedding Dress" (aka, my dress is too small... but it won't be soon!)

Recommended Posts

well ladies tomorrow is a fresh start.  and the last time i am going to start over.  going to do my grocery shopping, prep my meals and get on my way to losing those 15-20 lbs that i want! wish me luck!
Awesome! Sounds like you are motivated and as long as you stick to your meals I'm sure you will lose them permanently!
Im looking for a good 30 day abs diet / exercise program. Any suggestions?
You can also try to include the quick 30 day workouts of squats and abs into your workouts.
Good luck hunnie! We're all here cheering you on Try Jillian Michael's 30 day shred to start, it's a great program to start with. I lost 13inches from it and than I did her Ripped in 30 DVD. You can buy them in walmart for $9 and you just need some dumbells. Try skinnytaste.com for recipes and try a tracking program to log all your food. There's a lot out there for free, I personally use myfitnesspal and it has helped me to lose over 18lbs so far
Im going to look these up at Walmart over the weekend. I've used the livestrong app to track my meals and I've found it to be helpful.
My fiance bought this thing called the ab coaster, it's pretty sweet... you can work your abs real good!  And some friends have been commenting that I'm looking more fit which is encouraging!  I tried this "military" diet thing for like a day and a half.. but I got real cranky AND I cried at work lol... so I had to stop it.  I'm just trying to keep the portions down and make healthy choices.  I don't think I've lost any lbs in a while but maybe the muscle is part of that.  Two days short of 5 months until the wedding.... it's getting to be a little scary!!!
Time is flying! I also tried the military diet twice earlier this year and I lost a total of 12 lbs. The diet is very strict and if you do try it, I would not recommend doing much exercise during those days as you will more than likely get lightheaded and feel weak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I have refrained from buying clothes for a little bit because I wanted to get smaller. A couple of weeks ago I ordered some summer stuff from New York and Company. I ordered medium shirts, because that's what fit me. Turns out I had to go back and exchange for smalls and even x-smalls!! 
That is great news here! Even though you had to go through the hassle of exchanging them, I'm sure you were so excited to be doing it for smaller sizes. What a great way to start your summer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by ma329 View Post

 

 

That is great news here! Even though you had to go through the hassle of exchanging them, I'm sure you were so excited to be doing it for smaller sizes. What a great way to start your summer!

 

yes!! Definitely! Thank you! :)  I love THIS thread haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by moodyc82 View Post

 

400

 

Me in the dress, found it at david bridal and i had the same excitement and love for this dress as i did with my engagement ring. It was orig $1,200 and i got it for $750

CONGRATS GIRL! on finding the dress! and omg you are soo tiny! lol the dress looks beautiful on you :) yay!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OI! i leave for 5 days and I miss so much! lol

 

Well I am back from Vegas baby!!! Got a pretty sweet tan :) I weighed myself this morning and im only up about half a pound from before leaving for vegas so for me thats a WIN! I really made concious efforts to watch what I was eating while I was there, plus walking for miles on end helped alot :)

 

Now on to my BFFM plan as I signed up for that competition and I would like to succeed at it!!!

 

Hope you all are doing good :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 View Post

 

OI! i leave for 5 days and I miss so much! lol

 

Well I am back from Vegas baby!!! Got a pretty sweet tan :) I weighed myself this morning and im only up about half a pound from before leaving for vegas so for me thats a WIN! I really made concious efforts to watch what I was eating while I was there, plus walking for miles on end helped alot :)

 

Now on to my BFFM plan as I signed up for that competition and I would like to succeed at it!!!

 

Hope you all are doing good :P

I'm glad Vegas was awesome! I'm uber jealous you went and good job on only going up .5 pounds! That's the hardest thing while on vacation.. the drinking and the indulging.. congrats :) what is BFFM?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Tonia Bruyns View Post

 

I'm glad Vegas was awesome! I'm uber jealous you went and good job on only going up .5 pounds! That's the hardest thing while on vacation.. the drinking and the indulging.. congrats :) what is BFFM?

THANKS! im pretty impressed with myself. That and i walked everywhere as best as i could! lol a lot of walking was done :)

 

BFFM is burn the fat feed the muslce. Its a competition I joined with a friend of mine. Basicaly eating and working out to burn the fat off your body and gain lean muscle etc.

 

eating the right amount of carbs protein and fats and enough calories that your body isnt starving

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 View Post

 

THANKS! im pretty impressed with myself. That and i walked everywhere as best as i could! lol a lot of walking was done :)

 

BFFM is burn the fat feed the muslce. Its a competition I joined with a friend of mine. Basicaly eating and working out to burn the fat off your body and gain lean muscle etc.

 

eating the right amount of carbs protein and fats and enough calories that your body isnt starving

oh right! i still am meaning to look into that book lol. That's awesome :) good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by moodyc82 View Post

 

Well ladies, i leave for alaska today!!! Be back july 1st xoxo

HAVE AN AMAZING TRIP!! and take lots of pics! preferably of a polar bear :) you think living in canada id see one. BUT contrary to what americans believe, we dont live in igloos year round and have polar bears in our back yard.. unless you are in churchill :P

 

IM sure its going to be amazing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
    • Việc tìm kiếm một phòng khám bệnh trĩ uy tín sẽ giúp người bệnh giảm bớt được cơn ác mộng đối với căn bệnh này. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cung cấp giúp các bạn một số những thông tin về phòng khám bệnh trĩ Thái Hà http://benhtrithaiha.com
    • Hi! This was Daytona beach.  
  • Topics

×