Photo

Can't believe I'm on a DW website! LOL

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
  • 315 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:10 PM

Hi everyone!! I am thrilled to be here, I still can't believe I'm getting married to my best friend :)

My name is Katie, and I am here in (still cold) Alberta. I am in the process of navigating through details for our Mexico bound wedding in March/April of 2014! I'm finishing up my masters thesis within the next few months, so it's been fun so far trying to stay focused lol!

I am in the midst of finding a photographer for the wedding, and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for people in Edmonton, Alberta (Canada?)

I have loved the info to be found on the site, looking forward to 

checking things out more! :)

Katie 

#2 KWandCM

KWandCM
    • 189 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:05 PM

Katie, welcome and congrats in your enagement! I hope you find lots more helpful info here, I sure have!

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:49 PM

welcome to BDW!!  I am sure you will find the support and advice you are looking for...we have some great members on here!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,074 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:45 PM

Welcome to our forum community, Katie, and COngrats on your upcoming Mexican wedding next year!!!

Our premier photographer, Linc is originally from Calgary, and is now based in Playa del Carmen - in the heart of this gorgeous Mayan Riviera :)

Check out his latest photo stories on this *

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#5 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
        • 603 posts
          • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:05 AM

Welcome to the forum Katie and Congrats on your Destination Wedding !!!

As a wedding planner here in the Riviera Maya i can tell you that this is a gorgeous area and offers wide range of locations for a wedding;  if you like i can send you a list that offers privacy together with all the general information there is to know about each one.

We have also several photographers that work together with us.

You can send me an email to: weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com

Feel free to ask us anything and we will be happy to help.

Happy Planning, Joyce

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MrsShoreytobe 

Hi everyone!! I am thrilled to be here, I still can't believe I'm getting married to my best friend :)

My name is Katie, and I am here in (still cold) Alberta. I am in the process of navigating through details for our Mexico bound wedding in March/April of 2014! I'm finishing up my masters thesis within the next few months, so it's been fun so far trying to stay focused lol!

I am in the midst of finding a photographer for the wedding, and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for people in Edmonton, Alberta (Canada?)

Katie 

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
          weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
          http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
          Joyce

#6 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
          • 315 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:10 PM

Katie 

#7 KWandCM

KWandCM
            • 189 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:05 PM

Katie, welcome and congrats in your enagement! I hope you find lots more helpful info here, I sure have!

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:49 PM

welcome to BDW!!  I am sure you will find the support and advice you are looking for...we have some great members on here!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#9 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
              • 3,074 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:45 PM

Welcome to our forum community, Katie, and COngrats on your upcoming Mexican wedding next year!!!

Our premier photographer, Linc is originally from Calgary, and is now based in Playa del Carmen - in the heart of this gorgeous Mayan Riviera :)

Check out his latest photo stories on this *

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                    100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#10 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
                • 603 posts
                  • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:05 AM

Welcome to the forum Katie and Congrats on your Destination Wedding !!!

As a wedding planner here in the Riviera Maya i can tell you that this is a gorgeous area and offers wide range of locations for a wedding;  if you like i can send you a list that offers privacy together with all the general information there is to know about each one.

We have also several photographers that work together with us.

You can send me an email to: weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com

Feel free to ask us anything and we will be happy to help.

Happy Planning, Joyce

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MrsShoreytobe 

Katie 

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
                  weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
                  http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
                  Joyce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users