Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Melissa14

Uninvited Guest !!!!!venting!!!

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by Billandstina View Post

 

Yup...and we're paying for her flight...blows my mind!

 

Wow ladies, thanks for the laugh at work reading this thread! But honestly, I'm sorry for all the difficulties you're having.blink.gif  I'm in the beginning stages of planning (2014), so now I'm nervous!! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it makes me feel a little better knowing that I am not the only one paying for my MIL... @ avonladee, I am with you not only will she not be getting us anything, everytime I see her I get a guilt trip about how she is doing this for "us" and how much she really doesnt even want to be there and is going to spend the whole week in her room, are you kidding me this trip is free for you get your head out of your a** and deal, oh please you have it so hard a free trip to Cuba to watch your son get married wo is me... and you know what if you hate it so much either a) dont come and deal with the fact that everyone will think that you are selfish or B) go shut up and put a fake smile on your face everytime you see me, or I will kill you LMAO ok a little harsh but I am annoyed!

 

Oh to vent and say it out loud as I type!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by jolene028 View Post

 

Well it makes me feel a little better knowing that I am not the only one paying for my MIL... @ avonladee, I am with you not only will she not be getting us anything, everytime I see her I get a guilt trip about how she is doing this for "us" and how much she really doesnt even want to be there and is going to spend the whole week in her room, are you kidding me this trip is free for you get your head out of your a** and deal, oh please you have it so hard a free trip to Cuba to watch your son get married wo is me... and you know what if you hate it so much either a) dont come and deal with the fact that everyone will think that you are selfish or B) go shut up and put a fake smile on your face everytime you see me, or I will kill you LMAO ok a little harsh but I am annoyed!

 

Oh to vent and say it out loud as I type!

You go girl! Cause seriously I have def felt his way bout my mil PLENTY of times. Yes. I will cut you. Haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by jolene028 View Post

 

Well it makes me feel a little better knowing that I am not the only one paying for my MIL... @ avonladee, I am with you not only will she not be getting us anything, everytime I see her I get a guilt trip about how she is doing this for "us" and how much she really doesnt even want to be there and is going to spend the whole week in her room, are you kidding me this trip is free for you get your head out of your a** and deal, oh please you have it so hard a free trip to Cuba to watch your son get married wo is me... and you know what if you hate it so much either a) dont come and deal with the fact that everyone will think that you are selfish or B) go shut up and put a fake smile on your face everytime you see me, or I will kill you LMAO ok a little harsh but I am annoyed!

 

Oh to vent and say it out loud as I type!

I would be happy if she just stayed home!

We had to take her shopping to get a dress as well........ She is also asking where she will get spending money, and who will pay for her day trip.

It never ends!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow!!!! Spending money??? Just wow!!! Good thing we're staying at an AI so hopefully we won't be hearing questions like that because I'm not so sure I'd be able to hold my tongue on that one!! "The same place I get my spending money...WORK"!! Lolol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Billandstina View Post

 

Wow!!!! Spending money??? Just wow!!! Good thing we're staying at an AI so hopefully we won't be hearing questions like that because I'm not so sure I'd be able to hold my tongue on that one!! "The same place I get my spending money...WORK"!! Lolol

Haha yep so true!!!!

She did not say it to us though, which is a good thing.

We are also staying in an AI, but she has friends there and will want to go visit them.

His brother said he didn't know what to get her for christmas, so we told him to give her money. And I said tell her to save it for Antigua, and not to spend it on anything else!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by avonladee View Post

 

I would be happy if she just stayed home!

We had to take her shopping to get a dress as well........ She is also asking where she will get spending money, and who will pay for her day trip.

It never ends!!!!!

LOL that is what I was thinking...

 

we also put the clause in that we paid the deposit but not another cent until she gets her passport!

 

The worst part is that she doesnt even like me, she wishes that her son was marring a 50's housewife that cooked and cleaned and brought him his pipe and slippers when he gets home, does this even exsist anymore? It is beyond me, there is no way in the city I live in that one person can stay home it takes two incomes to live, plus that isnt me I dont want to stay home!

 

Oh well I keep telling myself that it will all work out the way it is supposed to. I can't believe that your wants spending money too, wow the nerve of some people!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by jolene028 View Post

 

LOL that is what I was thinking...

 

we also put the clause in that we paid the deposit but not another cent until she gets her passport!

 

The worst part is that she doesnt even like me, she wishes that her son was marring a 50's housewife that cooked and cleaned and brought him his pipe and slippers when he gets home, does this even exsist anymore? It is beyond me, there is no way in the city I live in that one person can stay home it takes two incomes to live, plus that isnt me I dont want to stay home!

 

Oh well I keep telling myself that it will all work out the way it is supposed to. I can't believe that your wants spending money too, wow the nerve of some people!

Well tell her to suck it up buttercup lol, her son loves you and thats all that matters!

Be proud of yourself that you go to work everyday :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I thought we were similar before but now I know we're going through the same thing!! My future MIL hasn't gotten her passport either and is dragging her feet!! Which of course cost us more since only the expensive airlines tend to let you book without a passport number!! Infuriating!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I came across this giveaway on instagram for a wedding video and photo sessions, Just wanted to share in case any new brides are looking for a video. Giveaway end on Sunday July 12 2020 https://www.instagram.com/p/CCY-JgHpNB-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 
    • DIY Face Mask for those whom were affected by the social distancing of the COVID-19 the following links have videos showing instruction on how to make masks for the Brides, Grooms, Bride's maids, and Best men: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2tCd6ODBas&feature=youtu.be   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dy0tfcixl4&feature=youtu.be   It's quite nice. Happy sewing... ref: creator: Rosie Panda Cutie https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSKAtt3QWCNs7WGFdvrI4w/videos  
    • Recent studies indicate that organizations, both large and small, either already have an HRO relationship and plan to expand it, or are considering one in the coming year. The survey, conducted by HfS Research and the London School of Economics, finds that 31% of business already outsource human resources san antonio and are looking to increase outsourced services over the next year. What is the driver for these businesses to outsource human resources? It is no secret that in lean economic times, business owners are pressed to identify expenses within an organization that can be reduced or minimized. Employment overhead (payroll, taxes, workers' compensation insurance, employee benefits, governmental compliance, and other employee-related cost centers) typically comprise the single highest area of expense within a company. More than rent, or facilities operations, or equipment, or compliance, human resources administration and expenses weigh heaviest on the business's bottom line. Streamlined HR Systems HRO firms offer streamlined human resource systems to their clients, significantly minimizing management's time in overseeing daily administrative tasks. Non-productive "paper pushing" can be outsourced to the HR firm, enabling key staff to focus on their core competencies. Processes such as payroll processing, tax filing and compliance, Unemployment Claims administration, workers' compensation management, and employee benefits enrollment and management can all easily and efficiently be outsourced. Cost effective insurance products. Reducing employment risks Government compliance and regulations continue to grow in complexity and scale. From wage and hour issues, to discrimination restrictions, to protected classes of employees and new disability guidelines, employers often walk through a minefield of risk. Without dedicated human resources personnel or legal counsel, it is likely a business will be faced with some form of an employment lawsuit in the coming years which can costs tens-of-thousands of dollars. With close to 100,000 employment claims filed in 2010 (the highest on record!), employers recognize the risk and are turning to Human Resource Outsourcing firms to assist them in managing these risks. Human Resources Outsourcing may not be the solution for every employment need. However, for most employers with less than 200 employees looking to reduce employment expenses and overhead, outsourcing human resources may be exactly what their organization needs. As the economy continues to improve and stabilize, the time will soon come that employers will be refocusing on growth and profitability. It may also entail rehiring staff, restructuring the organization, or simply concentrating on areas that have been left on the side. Certainly, proper employment administration and oversight will be priorities to get back on their feet. However, with the demands of rebuilding, many employers may be unable to spend the necessary time focusing on their staff. Read about one organization that found a different way - through Human Resources Outsourcing. Since joining the San Antonio Human Resources Outsourcing firm, he feels that the day-to-day protection he experiences in the area of employment exposures is immeasurable. Our HRO vendor has become our 'go-to resource.' Without this type of relationship we end up making our own decisions, without proper knowledge of the law, and will ultimately You think you can use common sense, but common sense and the law rarely match! The Director says the benefits of the outsourcing relationship were immediately realized, as the new systems and processes were implemented and functioning within 30-60 days.  
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...