Sign in to follow this  
Yari

One Month Till The Big Day!!

that is so exciting and wonderful! You are going to be a beautiful bride and everything is going to turn out fabulous!

How exciting! I know when my ticker reads 1 month, I am going to be freaking out. What do you have left to get done? Do you want me to help with anything?

I'm so excited for you Mo! Everything will be perfect and you'll get it all done! For now... study (but know that you are going to have a beautiful wedding!).

Only one more month to go?! How exciting! Don't worry about the little details, everything will fall into place. Good luck, and let us know if we can help with anything!

Mo - I have publisher - I will PM you my email and I will convert it to a PDF for you. Seriously - can we help you with any of the other stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBride View Post
So my ticker says it all. My wedding day is one month from today!!!! Yes, it's exciting but also crazy and nerve wracking. I just emailed the restaurant where we are having our recpetion to give them our final head count. I also just confirmed times with the photgrapher. It seems like it's really going to happen. OMG!

A few months ago I felt like I was so ahead of the game and now I feel like I don't know where them time has gone! I have so much left to do. I have no idea when it's going to get done. I work full-time, I'm taking 2 grad courses, and I have a daughter. I don't know how you girls pulled together such beautiful weddings with the busy lives you have. Imagine if DW's really were just a matter of picking a package and then you were done!!!!

I have a really difficult midterm (research methods and experimental design for applied behavior analysis-UGGH!). I don't know how I'm going to study. I have wedding on the brain!
So funny --- Congratulations! You truly are on the 'home stretch'!!! It's funny because today was the first time I'd been back on the forum to post for awhile (other than the occassional browsing of posts during class!) ... I'm in my last year of law school and I have two kiddos (who for some reason both had school projects last week!!) - so your post made me completely smile!

When I got on the forum today I smiled because my ticker changed from 5 months to 4 months and 4 weeks! I can only imagine how excited I'll be when I'm down to 1 month, too!

Good luck on your mid-terms ... just think of how glad you'll be to have it behind you! I know how hard it is to study ... but stay the course and know how wonderful your wedding is going to be!!!