• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 07:38 PM

OMG how exciting!

I am sure your wedding will be beautiful and very special.

Good luck with everything.

#2 edna

edna
    • Site Supporter
    • 1,360 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 07:40 PM

Mo everything is going to be perfect!!! dont worry!!!

- Edna

#3 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 09 October 2007 - 08:40 PM

that is so exciting and wonderful! You are going to be a beautiful bride and everything is going to turn out fabulous!
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 09:32 PM

How exciting! I know when my ticker reads 1 month, I am going to be freaking out. What do you have left to get done? Do you want me to help with anything?

#5 Heidi

Heidi
        • 2,642 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 09:35 PM

Definitely let us Philly brides know if you need help!
          Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#6 Jenn

Jenn
          • 1,557 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 10:27 PM

I'm so excited for you Mo! Everything will be perfect and you'll get it all done! For now... study (but know that you are going to have a beautiful wedding!).

#7 PVBride

PVBride
            • 443 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 10:31 PM

Only one more month to go?! How exciting! Don't worry about the little details, everything will fall into place. Good luck, and let us know if we can help with anything!

#8 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 07:39 AM

yay! that is so exciting! you will be a beautiful bride!

#9 Alyssa

Alyssa
                • 11,793 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 07:52 AM

Mo - I have publisher - I will PM you my email and I will convert it to a PDF for you. Seriously - can we help you with any of the other stuff?

#10 coreyphil

coreyphil
                  • 497 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 11:50 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MoBride
                    So my ticker says it all. My wedding day is one month from today!!!! Yes, it's exciting but also crazy and nerve wracking. I just emailed the restaurant where we are having our recpetion to give them our final head count. I also just confirmed times with the photgrapher. It seems like it's really going to happen. OMG!

A few months ago I felt like I was so ahead of the game and now I feel like I don't know where them time has gone! I have so much left to do. I have no idea when it's going to get done. I work full-time, I'm taking 2 grad courses, and I have a daughter. I don't know how you girls pulled together such beautiful weddings with the busy lives you have. Imagine if DW's really were just a matter of picking a package and then you were done!!!!

I have a really difficult midterm (research methods and experimental design for applied behavior analysis-UGGH!). I don't know how I'm going to study. I have wedding on the brain!
                    So funny --- Congratulations! You truly are on the 'home stretch'!!! It's funny because today was the first time I'd been back on the forum to post for awhile (other than the occassional browsing of posts during class!) ... I'm in my last year of law school and I have two kiddos (who for some reason both had school projects last week!!) - so your post made me completely smile!

When I got on the forum today I smiled because my ticker changed from 5 months to 4 months and 4 weeks! I can only imagine how excited I'll be when I'm down to 1 month, too!

Good luck on your mid-terms ... just think of how glad you'll be to have it behind you! I know how hard it is to study ... but stay the course and know how wonderful your wedding is going to be!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users