8281 replies to this topic

#7281 Peach

Peach
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by natalieblev 

Hi MrsSHoreytobe

Thanks for the reply! 
    I actually already have my dress, and it is requiring me to wear a bra (i lost all my tatas these last couple of months working out). But I am not finding any good lowback or backless bras online. Just wasnt sure since many girls on here have backless dresses, if they knew of a good backless bra brand. 

Sorry, I cannot think of one off the top of my head; luckily my dress is a corset style with built-in support (which is impressive, since I am pretty heavy up top). I was wondering where you are from? I know of a few good places to look, but not all are available everywhere. 

Regardless, you will probably need to invest in a good one. They are expensive, but if you go into a specialty bra shop, they will set you up right. Or at least they will know where to look.

I have seen some low back ones at chain retail lingerie stores, but I am not sure how low you need.

#7282 AllieH

AllieH
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 2,014 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:41 PM

you can also do the gel cups - they can sew those right into your dress! 

Originally Posted by Peach 

Quote:
    Originally Posted by natalieblev 

Hi MrsSHoreytobe

Thanks for the reply! 
    I actually already have my dress, and it is requiring me to wear a bra (i lost all my tatas these last couple of months working out). But I am not finding any good lowback or backless bras online. Just wasnt sure since many girls on here have backless dresses, if they knew of a good backless bra brand. 

Sorry, I cannot think of one off the top of my head; luckily my dress is a corset style with built-in support (which is impressive, since I am pretty heavy up top). I was wondering where you are from? I know of a few good places to look, but not all are available everywhere. 

Regardless, you will probably need to invest in a good one. They are expensive, but if you go into a specialty bra shop, they will set you up right. Or at least they will know where to look.

I have seen some low back ones at chain retail lingerie stores, but I am not sure how low you need.

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#7283 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
    • 315 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:53 PM

Exactly! Maybe this will help too: http://item.mobilewe...Id=150896477913

#7284 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
      • 315 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:55 PM

Exactly! Maybe this will help too: http://item.mobilewe...Id=150896477913

And this http://www.google.ca...biw=320&bih=416

#7285 BrydeToBe

BrydeToBe
        • 11 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:19 PM

So many beautiful dresses! If I double post, I apologize. I seem to be having trouble. I just purchased my dress last weekend. It's by Venus Bridal and it's not what I expected to wear at all. I actually took one look at it before I put it on and figured I wouldn't even leave the dressing room to show everyone. Boy was I wrong! I'm in love. Totally flattering for my body as I am quite short but with the drop waist it makes me look taller than I am. Ill post a pic when I have my fitting at e end of the year but until then here is the dress!! And I m altering the top to have the tight rouching arch left to right (like a rainbow, if that makes sense) instead of horizontal. Posted Image

#7286 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
          • 315 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:32 PM

Brydetobe, gorgeous! My sister had a Venus dress for her wedding and we still adore it. Venus has a bunch of neat lines!!! Congrats!!

#7287 holly86

holly86
            • 55 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by MrsHK 

Here's my dress with the final alterations! It's Ramona Keveza L854. I had buttons added all the way down the back and my sister gave me the sash she wore with her wedding dress 6 years ago. Please excuse my red eyes in the last photo, my allergies were acting up that day! 

Wowo that dress fits you so well!  You honestly look like you are out of a bridal magazine. 

#7288 kmlane13

kmlane13
              • 42 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:05 AM

Here is my dress, still not in...can't wait until it gets here!!

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 75

Everyone's dresses look amazing!!!

Kristen

#7289 shan0487

shan0487
                • 1,393 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:38 AM

I bought a backless bra from Kohls that worked great! It stuck so well it actually ripped some skin off when I took it off at night lol!  I ended up buying gel pads to add to the bra and there wasn't enough "ump" from the bra in my dress (God blessed me with a nice butt and no boobs! haha). 

#7290 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
                • 955 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shan0487 

(God blessed me with a nice butt and no boobs! haha).

LOL... that's my motto too!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users