Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#6031 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

I think birdcages can be beachy! Paired witha flower or something? I am in the same dilemma, I want the veil in the pics but what if its like smacking my moh in the face cause its so windy? I think I'm getting a viel for my ttd session and wearing it then. Your dress looks great on you!especially with that tan!

I literally just LOL... I too was afraid if I had a veil it would be smacking my bridesmaid, my groom, and the preacher. LOL.. the bird cages are cute and beachy. :o) I'm planning to wear my hair down and curly with a flower from my dress pinned in the side.   but I also thought of getting a veil for TTD session.

#6032 Peach

Peach
    • 1,293 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

I literally just LOL... I too was afraid if I had a veil it would be smacking my bridesmaid, my groom, and the preacher. LOL.. the bird cages are cute and beachy. :o) I'm planning to wear my hair down and curly with a flower from my dress pinned in the side.   but I also thought of getting a veil for TTD session.

Girls, what an excellent idea! I wanted a veil (to feel so bridal), but my practical side was winning out... I think I might follow that plan and do a veil for the TTD session too! Win Win!

#6033 elissae

elissae
      • 631 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
      • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:13 AM

WOW factor is right!  You look absolutely amazing in this dress.  Looks like it was made for you!  COngrats!

Originally Posted by EmilyT 

CASABLANCA 2066 vs ENZOANI FERNANDA : wedding casablanca dress dress trouble enzoani help me teal Weddingdress

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#6034 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
      • 562 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
      • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by EmilyT 

THIS DRESS IS BEAUTIFUL!!! YOU LOOK GREAT... LOTS OF LUCK..  this forum is bad for me becasue it makes me want to go try more on LOL

Thank you!! Your dress is gorgeous too and I'm sure it will look amazing on the beach!!!

#6035 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
      • 366 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:02 PM

Katie:  Even though both of our dresses were posted on the same page, I didn't realize how similar they are!   They seem to have the exact same design, but from two different designers (Yours: Ella - right? ; Mine:  Alfred Angelo)

Originally Posted by Katie McLean 

I LOVEEEE my Alfred Angelo 2314 dress!  

#6036 Katie McLean

Katie McLean
        • 41 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:53 PM

They are both great dresses!! I love the style :) I'm excited to have found a dress that has form AND good flow! What can I say, great minds think alike! I'll post pictures of me in it come December when I can get back to VT so my Mom can do my fitting! Happy Wedding Planning!

Originally Posted by CourtandMatt 

Katie:  Even though both of our dresses were posted on the same page, I didn't realize how similar they are!   They seem to have the exact same design, but from two different designers (Yours: Ella - right? ; Mine:  Alfred Angelo)

#6037 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
          • 593 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:21 PM

Here's my dress! I had to sneak away from the fiance- Funny story- My mother took these photos and wouldn't let me have them because she was afraid I would show my friends and family! So when she wasn't looking, I emailed them to myself lol. I look at my dress almost everyday, and No, I haven't showed the pics to anyone, but showing them on this forum should get it out of my system. I thought I had dress regret when I came on this forum and watched "Say Yes to the Dress" and other wedding shows, but the more and more I look at it, the more I realize I picked the right dress for me. Hope you all like it! It was the 2nd dress I tried on. I tried on 8 more dresses and none of them compared to this one. The saleslady said "Let's put the second one on again" and the 2nd time I wore it, I knew!

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#6038 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
            • 670 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall 

Here's my dress! I had to sneak away from the fiance- Funny story- My mother took these photos and wouldn't let me have them because she was afraid I would show my friends and family! So when she wasn't looking, I emailed them to myself lol. I look at my dress almost everyday, and No, I haven't showed the pics to anyone, but showing them on this forum should get it out of my system. I thought I had dress regret when I came on this forum and watched "Say Yes to the Dress" and other wedding shows, but the more and more I look at it, the more I realize I picked the right dress for me. Hope you all like it! It was the 2nd dress I tried on. I tried on 8 more dresses and none of them compared to this one. The saleslady said "Let's put the second one on again" and the 2nd time I wore it, I knew!

I love it! you look so happy! The sparkle is amazing. Congrats on finding your dress. Such a pretty bride:)  That veil is gorgeous as well.

#6039 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
              • 366 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:28 AM

YOU LOOK STUNNING!!   And the veil goes perfectly!

#6040 Laura1220

Laura1220
                • Site Supporter
                • 60 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:43 AM

WOW! absolutely stunning! Who is the designer?  It looks gorgeous, like it was made for you!  congrats on finding the one!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users