Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#4451 amjohnson

amjohnson
  • Site Supporter
  • 340 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:32 PM

So I finally got to try both of my dresses on and have photos taken! Less then 2 weeks until our civil ceremony here, the ivory dress will be worn for that. I am taking the white dress with floral appliques to Mexico. I was going to take both but now I think it may be more of a pain. Thoughts? Now the only question is do I wear my hair differently for the civil and beach ceremonies with different dresses? I had planned on wearing my hair up in a loose chignon to one side with my hair flower in Mexico, but not sure if the ivory dress would look okay with hair down, it has a low back.

dress1.jpg       dress2.jpg

#4452 Claudia1

Claudia1
    • Banned
    • 3 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:58 PM

My wedding dress from Bestdressprice!

SS48.jpg

it is beautiful. I love it. It is very well made and looks very like the original.  I cant believe the quality of the dress for the very reasonable price. The delivery of the dress was well within the the 20 days that I asked for.

#4453 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:50 PM

Both your dresses are beautiful!!!  I don't think it will really matter how you do your hair as your dresses are not that similar.  I think people will be more focused on your beautiful dresses then your hair!

Originally Posted by amjohnson 

So I finally got to try both of my dresses on and have photos taken! Less then 2 weeks until our civil ceremony here, the ivory dress will be worn for that. I am taking the white dress with floral appliques to Mexico. I was going to take both but now I think it may be more of a pain. Thoughts? Now the only question is do I wear my hair differently for the civil and beach ceremonies with different dresses? I had planned on wearing my hair up in a loose chignon to one side with my hair flower in Mexico, but not sure if the ivory dress would look okay with hair down, it has a low back.

#4454 KalikLove

KalikLove
      • 178 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:54 AM

I seriously LOVE this dress, I have been curious to see how BCBG looks at a real wedding.  I love that its a no-fuss no train flowy dress, EXACTLY what I'm looking for. 

Originally Posted by shellbell9567 

Ok, I posted a pic of mine on the model a few months ago, but now my wedding has come and gone--it was truly wonderful--and I thought I would post one of me in the dress. I chose a simple dress from BCBG of all places but it turned out to be perfect for me:

IMG_0075.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

#4455 MJKH

MJKH
        • Site Supporter
        • 654 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:56 AM

WOW!!!  I love them both : )

The ivory dress makes you look like a hollywood screen siren (very va-va!!)...and because of the beautiful beading on the straps I would wear my hair up too.  The Mexico dress is much more fun and playful...I think your loose chignon with a hair flower idea is great...but I could totally see long and flow-y hair with that dress too.  When did you plan to wear the ivory dress in Mexico?

#4456 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
          • 423 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:19 AM

Love Love Love these AM! You look fabulous!

Where/what are you going your Civil ceremony, cause that is just too much dress not to show it off!

#4457 Janet1480

Janet1480
            • 709 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:05 AM

You look beautiful and elegant. I love your choice for Mexico and the loose chignon will look amazing with a hair flower....I think with the ivory dress you could leave your hair down and it would look lovely. I would wear my hair different for both to leave some elements of surprise for your hubby in Mexico :)

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#4458 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
              • 1,748 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:33 AM

I adore the ivory stress but you look stunning in both!!!!! Gorgeous!!!!

#4459 kris9685

kris9685
                • 173 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:35 AM

My dress just came in for our wedding in April. It wasn't supposed to be in until Feb, but I just got a call about it last week! I haven't been able to get to the store to try it on yet as the holidays are so crazy now. Here is the model picture though. I can't wait to see it in person again!

Eden Bridal-5119-front.jpg

Eden Bridal-5119-back.JPG

#4460 cdc150

cdc150
                  • 332 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:38 AM

your dress is stunning!

Originally Posted by kris9685 

My dress just came in for our wedding in April. It wasn't supposed to be in until Feb, but I just got a call about it last week! I haven't been able to get to the store to try it on yet as the holidays are so crazy now. Here is the model picture though. I can't wait to see it in person again!

Eden Bridal-5119-front.jpg

Eden Bridal-5119-back.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users