Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#3741 AquaCait

AquaCait
  • 209 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:23 AM

Here's the thread for the trash the dresses.  There's another one titled Does TTD really "trash" the dress.  But these girls are saying it will clean up in the bathtub....

http://www.bestdesti...hread/13943/ttd

#3742 Jwed12

Jwed12
    • 251 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:30 AM

Thanks! That is a really helpful thread. I would have been nervous about putting mine in the bathtub, but it seems like such a simple fix! :)

#3743 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
      • 594 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:01 AM

I had dress regret too but as much as I spent on my dress, it is what it is. I like it. But I wish I had tried on a one strap dress or gotten something flowy.

Originally Posted by susan1672 

Allure Bridal 8705F.jpg

Even though I already bought a dress, I'm now having dress regret and this is my new favorite dress that I might buy!

#3744 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 08:55 AM

There are a TON of TTD threads... check them out for pictures, tips etc.

Originally Posted by Jwed12 

Sorry for double posting...

Everyone has such beautiful dresses, but I'm curious about TTD! I've seen a lot of people trash their actual dress while others buy a second dress. I'd really love to see some TTD pics from previous brides or some TTD dresses from upcoming brides. I started a thread if you want to post them there.

I have no idea what I'm going to do. I would love to be brave enough to trash my dress, but I just don't know if I can. It's too beautiful!!!!!

http://www.bestdesti...ss#post_1646000

#3745 meeshie77

meeshie77
          • 208 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 12:57 PM

Thank you everyone who gave advice on the colour of my dress!  After talking with my fiance, the store, and taking what all of you said into consideration, I will be keeping my dress ivory.  You all really made me think and helped me alot!  Thank you, thank you, thank you :D

#3746 Brenners

Brenners
            • 807 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:37 PM

Choosing your wedding dress is so difficult but I am sure that you will be quite happy with your choice!

Quote:

Originally Posted by meeshie77 

Thank you everyone who gave advice on the colour of my dress!  After talking with my fiance, the store, and taking what all of you said into consideration, I will be keeping my dress ivory.  You all really made me think and helped me alot!  Thank you, thank you, thank you :D

#3747 elainsmith

elainsmith
              • 72 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:57 PM

off the shoulder wedding dresses MWD014_1.jpgI love this one

#3748 vbbbtk

vbbbtk
                • 300 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:09 AM

This dress was in the running for me.  Ultimately I decided to go with another.  It is still a beautiful dress!

Originally Posted by susan1672 

Allure Bridal 8705F.jpg

Even though I already bought a dress, I'm now having dress regret and this is my new favorite dress that I might buy!

#3749 X-Tina

X-Tina
                  • 39 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:01 PM

Hey ladies.

Thank you for you help in choosing my dress.... this is the one I picked and ordered today :) Its a Maggie Sottero called Miri.. love it

Screen Shot 2011-08-16 at 5.00.54 PM.png

#3750 mbowling

mbowling
                    • 123 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:41 PM

finally picked out my dress, got measured, and ordered my dress today!! So excited and I can't wait for it to come.  I am getting a small/medium rhinestone broach to be put in the centre of the flower, and they are making the straps sparkly along the back.... gotta get the bling in somewhere :) 

dress.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users