• 3,472 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
  • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:16 AM

I love this dress!!

Originally Posted by susan1672 

fdbi_s11_t3268_front.jpg.fpx.jpg

Here is my dress!!!! I just ordered it a few weeks ago from David's Bridal and I think it is just PERFECT for a destination wedding! Let me know what you think! : ) Next on the list is by BM dresses. Looking for fuchsia strapless and shorter dresses. Any suggestions?

#3142 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
  • 789 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:10 AM

Susan 1672, your dress is absolutely stunning! That pink underlay is so special, wonderful choice!!

Originally Posted by Aphrodite 

Beautiful dress!  Wonderful choice!

I love the different colour underneath.  I think it will look great on the beach :)

Here is my dress!!!! I just ordered it a few weeks ago from David's Bridal and I think it is just PERFECT for a destination wedding! Let me know what you think! : ) Next on the list is by BM dresses. Looking for fuchsia strapless and shorter dresses. Any suggestions?

#3143 Sharon99

Sharon99
    • 1,301 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:54 AM

This is gorgeous!!! Very unique, I havent seen many like it!

#3144 Sharon99

Sharon99
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:57 AM

aww congratulations!!! Cant wait too see your pics!

Originally Posted by choeft201 

It is wedding time..It's 3:45 am and the car is picking me up for the airport at 5am..thank you to everyone for the dress comments and reviews...It is so strange to know that it is here in my house and I'll actually get to wear it soon. I'll post pics of me in it when I get back..Mexico here I come : )

#3145 RyGuysBride

RyGuysBride
        • 150 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:18 AM

Good luck at the appointment! I hope you find something and I'm anxious to hear how it goes!

I didn't know that about Sophia Tolli.. that's ironic b/c I've tried a few on and thought they had the same sort of feel.

Punta Cana is beautiful! I've been to the Iberostar and Catalonia there on vacation and loved every second.

We're getting married in January at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Montego Bay... I can't wait!

Originally Posted by Katiem2012 

Hey!

I actually made an appointment at Alliance for later this week! I've asked around and so many people have said good things I thought I'd try it before I go to a ton of other stores! lol

I'm really excited to see others from Ottawa as well. We're going to Punta Cana at the end of April 2012, how about you?

I LOVE Maggie dresses! I really hope I'm able to find one that I love. I'm also looking at Sophia Tolli's collection. She used to design for Maggie Sottero so the styles are very similar.

I haven't even started looking for bridesmaid dresses yet. My girls are kinda all over Ontario so we're planning a trip for in like Aug-Sept.

#3146 Lindy S

Lindy S
          • 201 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:18 AM

What a beautiful dress! I can't wait to see more pics of your big day! Congrats :)

#3147 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
            • 447 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:20 AM

So excited to finally post a picture of  me in my wedding dress! Woohooo! These are only from the teaser pics that the photog sent so they are still unedited but you get a good idea of the dress!

ME1_0528.jpg

ME2_7722.jpg

#3148 RyGuysBride

RyGuysBride
              • 150 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:22 AM

Punta Cana is beautiful and October is so close! You must be so excited!!!

The discount is a great incentive! I'll have my mom and mother-in-law with me as well so maybe they can find something too! Did they charge you to hold the dresses?

Did you end up getting the same dress for all the girls? I have a bunch of different body types and one girl is having a baby 3 months before the wedding and not even sure what size to get so I"m hoping it falls into place!

Originally Posted by Janet1480 

I am getting married at Paradisus Punta Cana in October :)

I bought the wedding party dresses at Alliance as well. The dresses came in really quickly too but they are just holding them for me until we are 6 weeks before the trip and we will go in for alterations on everything :) i looked pretty much everywhere but because i wanted a specific color they had soooo much more to offer and fabric swatches etc. and when you buy your bridal gown you get discounts on everything else. i bought my moms dress there too and got a discount on that as well :)

#3149 Pucca

Pucca
                • 485 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:31 AM

How pretty! I like the hair accessory too! Very beachy! Congratulations!

Originally Posted by deannamarie85 

So excited to finally post a picture of  me in my wedding dress! Woohooo! These are only from the teaser pics that the photog sent so they are still unedited but you get a good idea of the dress!

ME1_0528.jpg

ME2_7722.jpg

#3150 Sharon99

Sharon99
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:37 AM

Aw very pretty! You look so sweet & innocent in this pic!! 

Originally Posted by deannamarie85 

ME1_0528.jpg

ME2_7722.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users