Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#2661 amyr610

amyr610
  • Site Supporter
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 05:59 AM

I saw some Just 4 U dresses at houseofbrides.com.  Hope one of them is the dress you're looking for!

Originally Posted by Avens 

I'm having the same problem, the dress I love is  "Just 4 You" dress and the designer has closed shop and the factory.  I can't find photos for them anywhere! I really wanted to play the You vs the Model thread =(

#2662 Avens

Avens
    • 576 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 09:39 AM

I did see those ones on House of Brides Amy! Thanks.  Unfortunately mine was a 2011 dress, and those were 2010.

However, the sposa groups france (I think?) page was still working. So I did manage to find it!

Here's my dress!

The Dress.jpg1small.JPG

#2663 JBean

JBean
      • 429 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:13 PM

Beautiful! Love it!

Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
        Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
        Bride & Groom + 29

#2664 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
        • 296 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:28 AM

Finally, after years and years of going to plan a wedding, then holding it off, then going to plan again, then holding it again, I'M FINALLY DOING IT.

Funny thing is, I bought the dress before our official date is set. I can't get the picture to attach at work. So here is the link for my dress. Maybe someone can post it for me. 

http://www.allurebri...&product_id=615   It's ALLURE 8876. I LOVES IT!!!!

I went with my friend to the bridal shop to look for bridesmaid dresses for her wedding in Sept, then I told my Mom to tag along. 2nd Store in, put it on, & I was DONE! Yayy!!!!

#2665 JayKay

JayKay
          • 3,472 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
          • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 19 April 2011 - 09:41 AM

Beautiful dress!!

Originally Posted by CdnBeatPrincess 

Finally, after years and years of going to plan a wedding, then holding it off, then going to plan again, then holding it again, I'M FINALLY DOING IT.

Funny thing is, I bought the dress before our official date is set. I can't get the picture to attach at work. So here is the link for my dress. Maybe someone can post it for me. 

I went with my friend to the bridal shop to look for bridesmaid dresses for her wedding in Sept, then I told my Mom to tag along. 2nd Store in, put it on, & I was DONE! Yayy!!!!

#2666 sxcT

sxcT
          • 1,282 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:14 AM

Very pretty!!  Glad you final get to go thru with it.  Good Luck!!

Originally Posted by CdnBeatPrincess 

#2667 lopey99

lopey99
            • 159 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 02:09 PM

Amazing dresses girls - cant wait to start shopping for mine!

#2668 Brenners

Brenners
              • 807 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 05:59 PM

Here you go

Here

#2669 Brenners

Brenners
                • 807 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:13 PM

Sorry CdnBeatPrincess, it won't let me post your dress.  Maybe someone else can do it.  I need to do something with my privacy settings.

#2670 starrysim

starrysim
                  • 349 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:20 PM

I love that dress, it was on my list to try on but I never did find it.  There's a girl a few posts back who picked that one as well.

Here's the pic:

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users