Jump to content

Photo

Show us your wedding dress!


  • Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#2351 royalbride610

royalbride610
  • Jr. Member
  • 172 posts

    Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:20 PM

    IMG_0488.JPGI went for my dress alteration today! I am in LOVEEEEEE with my dress!

     

    It's by Alfred Angelo

     

    front.JPGback.JPG



    #2352 Dellnia

    Dellnia
    • Newbie
    • 39 posts

      Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:35 PM


      Nice dress Royalbride! You look great! What type of veil are you going to wear with it?

      Originally Posted by royalbride610 

      IMG_0488.JPGI went for my dress alteration today! I am in LOVEEEEEE with my dress!

       

      It's by Alfred Angelo

       

      front.JPGback.JPG



       



      #2353 royalbride610

      royalbride610
      • Jr. Member
      • 172 posts

        Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:43 PM


        Thank you! I don't think I'm going to do a veil.  I think I am going to do a flower...
         

        Originally Posted by Dellnia 


        Nice dress Royalbride! You look great! What type of veil are you going to wear with it?



         



         



        #2354 JBean

        JBean
        • Jr. Member
        • 429 posts

          Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:46 PM

          Very pretty!!


          Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
          Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
          Bride & Groom + 29


          #2355 cricket2168

          cricket2168
          • Newbie
          • 77 posts

            Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:33 PM

            I found this wedding dress on www.inweddingdress.com - does anyone know what designer this may be a replica of? Or if anyone has had any experience with them? I have read some reviews, and most sound pretty good....

             

             Beach Wedding Dresses



            #2356 JBean

            JBean
            • Jr. Member
            • 429 posts

              Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:29 PM


              Gorgeous!!

               

              Originally Posted by cricket2168 

              I found this wedding dress on www.inweddingdress.com - does anyone know what designer this may be a replica of? Or if anyone has had any experience with them? I have read some reviews, and most sound pretty good....

               

               Beach Wedding Dresses



               


              Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
              Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
              Bride & Groom + 29


              #2357 richarsd

              richarsd
              • Jr. Member
              • 331 posts

                Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:28 PM


                Not sure who makes it but it's gorgeous!!

                Originally Posted by cricket2168 

                I found this wedding dress on www.inweddingdress.com - does anyone know what designer this may be a replica of? Or if anyone has had any experience with them? I have read some reviews, and most sound pretty good....

                 

                 Beach Wedding Dresses



                 



                #2358 cricket2168

                cricket2168
                • Newbie
                • 77 posts

                  Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:41 PM

                  I am at a loss! I have 3 dresses in mind that I absolutley love!!! Please give me opinions!!!

                   

                  beach wedding dresses  Beach Wedding DressesGown features flower detail at waist.



                  #2359 tris

                  tris
                  • Member
                  • 609 posts

                    Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:44 PM

                    The first one has a really cool neckline, but my pick is still #2 :)
                     

                    Originally Posted by cricket2168 

                    I am at a loss! I have 3 dresses in mind that I absolutley love!!! Please give me opinions!!!

                     

                    beach wedding dresses  Beach Wedding DressesGown features flower detail at waist.



                     


                    Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

                    #2360 ambularose

                    ambularose
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 167 posts

                      Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:53 PM



                      Originally Posted by tris View Post

                      The first one has a really cool neckline, but my pick is still #2 :)
                       



                       


                      I agree! #2!! It's actually the look I'm going for!!! But it's whichever one you feel most beautiful in!! Good luck!
                       

                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users