Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#2311 Janet1480

Janet1480
  • 709 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:31 AM

I like the first one better. it flatters your shape and is very elegant. It suits you. The second one isnt as flattering in my opinion, it doesnt hug your body as nicely. The funny rippling in the back can probably be fixed through alterations and when you have the dress tailored to you. good luck with your decision

Originally Posted by ambularose 

I posted earlier.. but still second guessing my dress. I might get this other one the destiny by maggie sottero. I've questioned myself since I got home from ordering it. I'd just ran out of time.. Please let me know which one you like best. Thanks so much!

323.JPG076.JPG322.JPG074.JPG

The first dress has ripped loops on the corset, so it bunches kind of funny.. And plelase ignore my faces!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#2312 CanadianLindsey

CanadianLindsey
    • 284 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:46 PM

ambularose I LOVE the first one!  The colour looks amazing with your hair and skin tone too!  The shape it gives you is much more flattering than the second one.  Don't worry, I second guessed my dress up until the day of and ended up loving it once it was on with the hair and jewelry. And seeing my photos made me love it more!!  Once you have picked one just go with it and enjoy it(unlike me!) because no one else will ever know the difference! Let us know which one you choose...I love the look on your face too!!

#2313 toesinsand30

toesinsand30
      • 82 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:30 PM

ambularose  - I love the first one too, the back of it is gorgeous :) the 2nd one isnt my taste but the first one is sooo flattering on you :)

October 18, 2011 Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
        I married my bestfriend with 60 of our closest family and friends

and I would do it all over again :D

#2314 angi111111

angi111111
        • 108 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:49 PM

Ladies...I'm having doubts about my dress, I think I bought it too soon. I called up the bridal store to see if I could canel my order and it was too late. I put more than 50% down so it's not worth it for me to cancel the order and loss $700.

Would anyone be interested in purchasing this dress in a size 14? It's due to come in July 10th. Let me know if your interested and we can work out a deal.

It's absolutely beautiful!! Keep it :) No doubts!!

#2315 angi111111

angi111111
          • 108 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:55 PM

I posted earlier.. but still second guessing my dress. I might get this other one the destiny by maggie sottero. I've questioned myself since I got home from ordering it. I'd just ran out of time.. Please let me know which one you like best. Thanks so much!

323.JPG076.JPG322.JPG074.JPG

The first dress has ripped loops on the corset, so it bunches kind of funny.. And plelase ignore my faces!

I choose the first one also...

#2316 snowbeltchick

snowbeltchick
            • 192 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 08:01 PM

ambularose  - I prefer the first one as well, but ultimately you need to choose which dress you will be most happy in.  

#2317 Janet1480

Janet1480
              • 709 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:08 PM

so previously i had posted my dress but not me in it....i adore it but I am still undecided. I have an apt to go back saturday to take measurements and put my deposit on it but i am going to another bridal salon tomorrow just to see if i love anything else. Every other store i had gone to i kept coming back to this one...i think i will never be sure of my choice LOL so finally this is the model and then me in the dress.....HONEST opinions please! (and please excuse how crappy i look, hair not done, long day of work LOL)

me vs.jpg

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#2318 Miss Sunshyne

Miss Sunshyne
                • 222 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:05 AM

Janet1480,

It looks beautiful on you honestly, how do you feel in it? In my opinion you will always know which ons is "the one" even if you're undecisive....

It's a beautiful dress :) best of luck

11.12.2011 "Living for the Love of you" Paradisus Punta Cana

#2319 Janet1480

Janet1480
                  • 709 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:49 AM

Thanks Miss Sunshyne. I love the dress, it makes my waste look tiny LOL its comfortable and forgiving. I keep going back to it so i am thinking its the one. :) I will know by tomorrow anyway since i am going to try more dresses on at another boutique today and going back to see that dress tomorrow. I cant look forever! Selfishly i want more then one hahaha

Originally Posted by Miss Sunshyne 

Janet1480,

It looks beautiful on you honestly, how do you feel in it? In my opinion you will always know which ons is "the one" even if you're undecisive....

It's a beautiful dress :) best of luck

#2320 latinive

latinive
                    • 179 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:40 AM

ambularose - I really like the first one, it looks amazing on you!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users