#1491 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:16 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by girlkin
    Edited to include pic:

Click the image to open in full size.
    Simly beautiful and I know you were rocking this dress. I love this dress.. may I ask who this is buy?

#1492 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:17 PM

congratulations Theresa. the dress is gorgeous.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#1493 KRama

KRama
      • 421 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:30 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Princess402
        Oh WOW this dress is gorgeous!!! Lucky girl :)

Ha, me too! FI says "you don't need to watch that anymore!", but I still do in secret, hehe.
        My hubby says this too! I think we need a "Say Yes to the Dress" addicts support group...er...thread...

#1494 tris

tris
        • 609 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:33 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by KRama
          My hubby says this too! I think we need a "Say Yes to the Dress" addicts support group...er...thread...

Haha! I couldn't agree more! I LOVE the show... there aren't enough new episodes!!

I guess one of the best parts is every time I watch and see girls come in and spend thousands and thousands of dollars, and I chuckle and think to myself, "my dream dress cost me $599 :)! " hehe.
          Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#1495 soontobemrsdow

soontobemrsdow
          • 250 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:11 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by tris
            Haha! I couldn't agree more! I LOVE the show... there aren't enough new episodes!!

I guess one of the best parts is every time I watch and see girls come in and spend thousands and thousands of dollars, and I chuckle and think to myself, "my dream dress cost me $599 :)! " hehe.
            I love the show too and can't believe how much money these girls spend on their dress! But i feel the same as you...happy they found theirs but happy I found mine that I love just as much for under $1000

#1496 Lolita29

Lolita29
            • 426 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:13 PM

My dress only cost me $500 and i love it but in all honesty if i had the thousand of dollars to spend on a dress like a lot of the girls on 'Say Yes to the Dress' do, then i know i would have ended up with a different gown and would have spent a lot more money. :P

#1497 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
              • 310 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:52 AM

I need help Ladies! I found a dress that I love online, but I have no idea who the designer is (the site that I found it on is for knock-off dresses). This is my second marriage, so I really didn't want a fancy, traditional princess type of dress. I saw this one and thought it would be good for a beach wedding.

Can you take a look at the link below and let me know if this looks familiar to any of you? If I can't find it anywhere, I may ask Gianinar to make it for me, but I would really would like to try it on (or something very similar) before I do that.

Trumpet Halter Sweep Train Satin & Chiffon Destination Wedding Dress (001-0080-000126 Trumpet Halter Sweep Train Satin & Chiffon Destination Wedding Dress (001-0080-000126 - Cheap Destination Wedding Dresses [Maggie Sottero VD9706] : Wholesale We

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

#1498 Cindy*

Cindy*
                • 2,655 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 09:27 AM

Michelle-2 - the picture is Maggie Sottero from the destination line. Here is the link:

VD9706 - by Maggie Sottero

#1499 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
                  • 310 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:34 AM

Cindy - You are AWESOME!! Thank you!

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

#1500 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
                    • 452 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:40 AM

Anyone from Canada go to David's Bridal to purchase their dress? Successful or no?
                      I have found my dress online that I absolutely love (and keep going back too) and we will be going in October to try it on and others i'm sure. Any advice on this?
                      I didn't want to start a new thread just to ask this question.

Thanks ladies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users