Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

what a beautiful dress!!! you look fantastic!! you're giving me dress jealousy!! :-)

Originally Posted by dreamspcbride78 View Post

This is my dress selection by Alfred Angelo, I love it and its comfortable!My_Dress.jpg

Hi Lindsay, no worries. You can find out all the information about becoming a supporter here: http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/a/become-a-best-destination-wedding-supporter

It's so worth it! You can open all attachments and photos right away, best $30 I spent on the wedding. Good luck!

Originally Posted by Lindsay0722 View Post

Hi Ladies,

In all honesty a friend of a friend that just had a destination wedding introduced me to this site. I'm not in direct contact with her so I have no idea how this all works yet? I know I needed post to be a member? My time on here is limited since I am a Mom but I don't want you to think that just because I can't spend a lot of time on here that I'm not interested and want to learn more about the site...

I've been trying to figure out how to become a "supporter" - it would be easier for me to spend the $ to be a member rather than reaching a certain number of post. ( so if anyone can point me in the right direction- it would be helpful) I've sent a couple of people on here messages but haven't heard back...

I absolutly think this is the greatest and most helpful site! I'm sorry if I offended anyone that was not my intension and I do know all the time and work that all of you have spent on your weddings and your upcoming weddings:)

Lindsay

Love the rouching (spelled correct?) & beading on the bust-line of this dress!  Perfect!  Have you given any thought to jewelry yet???  Looks like chiffon?  Yes?  Nice & flowwwwwing...  perfect train.

Originally Posted by dreamspcbride78 View Post

This is my dress selection by Alfred Angelo, I love it and its comfortable!My_Dress.jpg

I go in tonight to start alterations on my dress! My wedding is in less than 2 months! So excited to put it on again, will try to post pics if I get some good ones :) :) It's the Adore Rose, but I'm taking the strap off and making it a strapless dress :) :)