Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

So, I posted the model in my dress months ago but it's finally all fitted to me. YAY! Sorry it's a camera phone pic so it's not entirely clear.

Click the image to open in full size.

Finally found "the one" . It had all the components that I wanted in a dress, a slim skirt with pick ups. The picture might turn out a little small. The dress is called Sofia by Watters.

Heres Mine... this is just the sample so its still too big. There is a lady hiding holding it tight... Sorry photo quality sucks its its just my phone...

Hi ladies, this thread is so inspiring!! Everyone's dress looks amazing! I finally ordered my dress this past weekend; I'm so in love with her and can't wait until she comes in! My dress is ivory, and I'm getting a french bustle on it. I originally wanted to cut off the train but the seamstress told me it would cost more to do that.

Don't mind the bad pic; my mother beheaded me, lol. Here is my dress; which you can't really see it fully because its bunched up at the bottom: I'm vertically challenged and the stock was too big. :)

And here it is on the model: