Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

I have an appt. November 20 to start with mine (my grandmother is going to be doing them for me).  I'd like to get them done asap so I don't have to worry about it. :)

Originally Posted by missy&eric2011 View Post

How long before your wedding are you ladies thinking that you are going to start your alterations?

Here is mine. I ordered it in Ivory though. I originally wanted white, but the sample was in Ivory and it looked so perfect that I didn't want to change anything.

I don't have a picture of it on me, but here it is on the model.

dress.jpg

I'm doing my alterations in late February. I found my dress at a boutique in Spokane which is about a 7 hour drive from when I live so I'm going up there for a long weekend and and she is going to do all the alterations that weekend so I can take it home with me. I'm waiting until February because I'm trying to lose another 40 lbs before then.

Originally Posted by Teira1031 View Post

I'm doing my alterations in late February. I found my dress at a boutique in Spokane which is about a 7 hour drive from when I live so I'm going up there for a long weekend and and she is going to do all the alterations that weekend so I can take it home with me. I'm waiting until February because I'm trying to lose another 40 lbs before then.

I just joined kickboxing today! so much fun... You should try it! I get to punch and kick my instructor for an hour 3 times a week. smile123.gif