Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Click the image to open in full size.

ladies please give me your opinion. i fell in love with the dress and how it fit me but now im having second thoughts. ill post pictures of my second fitting soon

penaalba1 the dress is gorgeous, just perfect for a beach wedding! It's so hard to not keep second guessing yourself though, so many dresses and youc an only pick one (or two if you are lucky for TTD). I found a gorgeous dress but just havn't bit the bullet yet and just get it! But don't worry, your dress is fab.

penaalba1, that dress is awesome and you will be glad it's lightweight and flowy when it's so hot down there! I love Grecian style dresses. So pretty. If you decide to do a TTD with that dress it will be nice and flowy in the water!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penaalba1 View Post
Click the image to open in full size.

ladies please give me your opinion. i fell in love with the dress and how it fit me but now im having second thoughts. ill post pictures of my second fitting soon
that is a beautiful dress!

JANNAE!!!! I love your dress, and I love the way it looks bustled, I can't wait to see it unbustled. You look gor-geous! I can't tell its too tight. You look great!

Penaabl1 your dress is very flowy and pretty. Very similar to my second dress.